“You know that special feeling of the perfect place and time?”
Review of Le Touloulou

Le Touloulou
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Marie-Galante
Price range: USD 20 - USD 78
Cuisines: Caribbean, French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Touloulou Is Located On The Beach "petite Anse". We Offers 4 Bedrooms ( 2 Bungalows ) And A Restaurant. The Sea Is At Your Feet. The Nighclub Is Open Friday , Saturday.
Reviewed 24 February 2018

This is a real gem: very good food, fantastic view of the ocean, directly on the beach. Just Perfect! And the service was not too long! Very good fresh food! I wish I could just hoppe back there!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We had a warm welcome and the location was food. I had a fish dish and my wife had steak. The steak was a bit dry and hence the deduction of a point.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

People are very friendly, nice service. English was spoken conversationally. Ordered the fricassee chantroux, octopus was soft and overcooked in our opinion. It was a struggle to finish. Lobster was good consistency poor taste.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

We had a very good lunch at Touloulou and had helpful service in recommending dishes for Americans who don't speak enough french to be sure of the menu. Very lovely waitress.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I did not have a meal in the restaurant, just an afternoon drink on the terrace. The service was a bit absent, had to walk up to the bar to place an order as the waitress didn't come to the table.
Eventually I was sipping my planteur - the drink was quite good, enjoying the view but the moment I saw rats running in and out of the kitchen the idyll was ruined..