“Amazing place”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Julie A
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We've just returned after an amazing weekend with family and friends, celebrating our parents Ruby wedding Anniversary. Everyone enjoyed the pool, hot tubs and all the bedrooms had there own quirkiness and character. As for Melvyn the owner of this fantastic home, he's a lovely gentleman and we enjoyed his stories. We're looking forward to going again!

Yorkshire...
England
“Great weekend in an amazing house”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Stayed with 17 girls on a hen weekend and a great time was had by all!
The house is gorgeous- really clean and well looked after with an amazing dining table and of course a lovely pool and 2 hot tubs.
Mel the owner is a legend and is happy to give advice and help you enjoy the weekend and the flowers he gave our bride to be were a really nice touch.
Couldn't fault this house and already passed on the details to friends and family-we will be back!

stephmook
Selby, United Kingdom
“Perfect Hen do retreat”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I've just returned from my hen do at Hagg Hill Hall. I loved every minute of it. The house is amazing, from the beautiful four poster beds, enormous fire place and comfy living rooms, to the the best bit for me, which was the pool and hot tubs. Mel the owner was really friendly (with a cheeky personality) and on hand for any help we needed during our stay. Chesterfield is just down the road for any local amenities, we were quite happy to fill the fridge and take plenty of alcohol and entertain ourselves and the house really is the perfect accommodation for this. Before I left Mel gave me a lovely bunch of flowers and wished me well for my wedding, which I though was a really lovely touch and end to the weekend. I would definitely recommend Hagg Hill Hall. I cant wait to go back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
352hayley
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had a fantastic week at Hagg Hill Hall with family and friends to celebrate my husband's 40th Birthday.

It offered everything we'd hoped and more. So well equipped there was nothing we needed that wasn't available.

This offers something very different to the norm and has the 'wow' factor from the minute you enter with a grand tour from Mel the owner.

Everyone in our party would definitely recommend....fantastic.

Kellyboot...
“Such a treat”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed as a group of 12 adults and our little Shih Tzu for my 40th birthday. The house is wonderful so much to look at and wander round. We stayed in the family room which is lush, the bathroom is great and so spacious! Eating our meal on the Friday night in the fabulous dining room was so memorable. The hot tubs....awesome, the pool brill! Kitchen and living rooms so cosy and we all spent a lot of hours in there! Lovely touches with the games, wood, wine and water provided. Everything you need you have. Mel is so friendly, we were glad he agreed to join us for a nice Merlot. Thank you so much for my flowers was so thoughtful of you. Until we meet again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing