“Module 2 and 17-Day Silent Retreat”
Review of Hridaya Yoga

Hridaya Yoga
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Mazunte
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hridaya Yoga sits atop an attractive hill with a breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean. Our four yoga halls and our sustainably-built accommodations offer an atmosphere of serenity and simple luxury. In addition to daily meditations, Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreats, yoga courses, Dark Room Retreats, workshops, and annual Teacher Training Course, the Hridaya Yoga Center boasts an active calendar of supplementary events, including movie nights, Heart Chakra Meditations, Bhajans, ecstatic dance and inspiring lectures. Hridaya Yoga's vegan dining room offers delicious meals at affordable prices, made and served with love. We warmly invite you to join us in Mazunte, and on the path of the Spiritual Heart.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After doing several 10-Day silent retreats and Module 1, I wanted to deepen my practice and knowledge of the self inquiry process. I was amazed at the knowledge and depth of my teachers in every aspect of the retreats. By the end of the 17-Day Silent retreat I was in a place of love and compassion for myself and all others. it was a noticeable change in attitude and awareness. I will be back for more!

Hridaya_Yoga, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hridaya Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Steven,

And we will be waiting for you! We hope you can continue practicing every day and remember that Love is in the air <3

All reviews
"personal practice"
"shows how"
"the real deal"

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I came for the Module 1 Yoga Intensive and it was amazing. Powerful place, teachings, teachers, and yogis. I will be back for silent retreat as well as Module 2 and would recommend to anyone curious about Yoga or those who want to go deeper in their personal practice; a very loving and calm place to be.

Dear mapaco84

For the community was a pleasure to meet you! We will be waiting for you to continue growing in this beautiful Spiritual path. Keep living with an Open Heart and practicing every day <3

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I had 2 month in here, was full of love , heart open and big support that i got from the teachers there.. I learnd self love and to love all. ❤

Hridaya_Yoga, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hridaya Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Gal!

We love to know that you had an amazing experience in our community. Hope to see you again in the near future <3

Reviewed 18 February 2018

A wonderful supportive environment, very laid back, with quite basic facilities, but it also has everything you need. The courses are very reasonably priced, and are excellently taught, with all the teachers and leaders very knowledgeable and clearly practising and living what they were teaching. It was very inspiring. I will be back!

Hridaya_Yoga, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hridaya Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Christine!

The community appreciates your words and we are really glad you had a good time with us. Lots of love and blessings. <3

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I participated in a 3 day silent retreat and found it so inspiring, it has given me a deeper meditation practice just in these 3 days and found even in this short time it was highly transformational. I am quite experienced already in meditation but loved the way this course is suitable for all and not aimed at just beginners / just advanced but catered well for all needs. In addition to the techniques used being outstanding and extremely helpful in aiding me to go deeper ... I was also sick during the course and was looked after so well by the centre. Highly recommend.

Bunny

Thank you! You all are the ones that inspire us every day. We hope you are 100% well now and hope you visit us in the future. Blessings and love