other travellers have booked this property

Review of 'Amanecer'

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
King Size Bed - New quilt, pillows, linen etc...
Back Bedroom - King Size Bed
Front Bedroom - 2 Single Beds
Front bedroom - 2 single beds
Bathroom
Shower over bath
Bath
Hand Basin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Twinniefi...
“Okay, but could be better.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The situation of the chalet was good, but I was not given any directions to the park [the sign had blown down]. There were no towels, bath mats, tea towels, kitchen roll, J cloths or cleaning materials. There was a shortage of electrical sockets, no hair dryer and no free internet access. [ I pay on my BT account for free access.]There were no current maps of the area, and no welcome pack [milk, tea, coffee]. I was also surprised that there was no recycling scheme. The shower was okay, but hardly a power shower! Only one of the three outside lights worked. On the plus side, the people at the park were very friendly, and the beach was great, as were the local woods and the weather. The chalet was also clean, but I do prefer feather duvets! I might sound fussy, but I have had full linen etc at other similarly priced holiday lets.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The access to the beach.
Liked least: Lack of linen and cleaning materials.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
24 Jul 2014
In answer to this review: -

1/. Most people usually just require a postcode these days - seems most people have sat-nav. Next time I will certainly offer directions.
2/. We do not provide towels. Guests bring their own. This should be stated on the advert. I will check and amend if necessary.
3/. There should have been tea towels. Unfortunately we are NOT allowed to supply cleaning materials due to 'health and safety' rules.
4/. We are not allowed to leave food or liquids of any kind again due to 'health and safety regulations'. I agree it would be nice but I'm not allowed.
5/. Maps of the area, places to see, trips, discounts etc... are all available at reception.
6/. Most people don't like feather pillows/duvets due to the sharp ends that sometimes emerge. Just personal preference.
7/. Yes you have to pay for the internet, unless you have BT or some other arrangement that allows you to logon for free.
8/. Will look into the problem with the lights.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing