“Lovely coffee”
Review of Winchelsea Farm Kitchen - CLOSED

Winchelsea Farm Kitchen
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a general village store, selling a variety of every day items, plus some more unusual items. We sell everything from fresh bread, milk and vegetables, to local beers and wines, to soap and pet food. We also offer a takeaway hot drink service, with seating available in our sunny courtyard garden, or inside during the colder months.
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I have been here a few times when visiting family in the area and they serve a great cup of coffee - and if the weather suits there is a relaxing little terrace to enjoy it in.

The staff are very helpful and friendly in my experience, even when busy (which they were every time I have been in!) .

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Good choice of products in shop, staff have always been very friendly, and it's nice to take a coffee and a very tasty sausage rolls, actually the sausages rolls are my main reason for visiting!

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Very lovely shop , but unfortunately because of the staff ( young man) I don't like to go there. He is alway grampy... I really don't know why they still hold him there. I spoke with other people and it's not only my opinion.

WFK1112, Manager at Winchelsea Farm Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

We would like to apologise for the poor service treatment that you have received upon your visits to our shop. We strive to ensure that the quality of our service meets the needs of our varied customer base. We believe we know the member of staff mentioned in your review, and will be offering extensive training opportunities. We sincerely hope that your past experiences have not been sufficient to deter your from returning.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

What you would expect in Winchelsea, a well presented General Store / Deli / Coffee Shop with an eclectic range of goods with some great cheeses. Nice courtyard for enjoying a snack.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We arrived in Winchelsea,having walked from the beach, via footpaths through fields along lanes, and up steps to the village. We had seen this cafe marked on the map. However, it seems it has not been a 'cafe' for over a year, but they do take away hot drinks and you can use their cafe area or outside chairs/tables to drink and eat anything you buy from their shop. It does sell all kinds of food and drink, as well as newspapers, household items etc., so we got a good coffee and tea after all, and a nice rest sitting in their outside area.