Fabulous apartment Alison! Beautifully bright and roomy with gorgeous sea views & all the mod cons. Thank you for the complimentary Buck's Fizz Main door mechanism is tricky to open but once you get the knack it's grand. TV doesn't work in the twin bedroom but it didn't affect us or put a dampener on our stay, we only watched a bit at night time in the living room and the other TV in the double bedroom worked also, so it was more than enough!
Really enjoyed our short stay. Sunny weather was a bonus, we really felt like we had been on holiday. Came back home feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. We didn't want to leave & neither did our Border Terrier Nuidhe. He was "glued" to the Windows & loved splashing in the sea! Entrance area etc all kept nice and clean and neighbours were friendly. Recommend Bayview Hotel - great to sit outside drinking wine whilst watching the world go by & pleasant staff; Bushmills Inn - a quirky charming hotel; White Rocks - fabulous beach for people and dog owners Dunluce Castle - great views and history.
We can't wait to come back!
We really enjoyed our time at this condo - the location (and view) is lovely!
My suggestion is that communication/instructions to the renter be written down in a Google Doc (or similar) and emailed to renters before their trip. Most of this information was posted on the board in the kitchen, but you don't see it until you're inside the unit. Some of the notices are faded/ripped, and hard to read. When you are jetlagged and have a tired 2 year old with you, these things caused a little bit of unnecessary stress. I don't mean this to be negative, only helpful for future renters.
- Keys were easily obtained from the Bayview hotel desk, but it was difficult to get the unit door open. Luckily, a very nice neighbor assisted me after I tried for about 10 minutes, and we found the top lock was not needed (in fact, not to be used, according to the information posted inside).
- Parking is in spot 12 around the back of the building - renters should keep the post up while you are gone, or else someone may park in your spot. This happened to us, and we weren't sure what to do.
- Instructions (or at least some notice) that guests may need to drive to Bushmills to top up the card for electricity charges prior to their reservation/booking. It seems a bit unfair to put this task upon your guests.
- Heat was restricted during certain times of day, and guests are instructed not to adjust this.
- Instructions for the clothes washer, dishwasher, etc. would be helpful, but we figured it out.
- The building is dog-friendly (and they are very cute!), but it would be good to know for people with allergies.
Overall, we had a great experience. The WIFI was good quality, and the unit was clean. The view is stunning! Clearer communication would have been helpful to allow us to truly relax and allow for a smoother check-in and stay.
We found the apartment to be very comfortable and well equipped. It was obvious that the owners want visitors to enjoy their stay . Views were stunning, even though we had inclement weather it was relaxing to enjoy the scenery. Good off street car parking and great scenic walks. I would not hesitate to rent the apartment on our next visit to the North Coast
We found this flat to be comfortable and ideally situated for exploring the Giants Causeway and other glorious spots on County Antrim's north coast.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|