Hotel Gloria
USD 89
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclean roomssteakfriendly serviceefficient checkinyour room key cardvalue for moneymini barbusinessbrisbanefacilitieslobbyfreeway
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for only one night and everything seems average to good. If you don't have high expectations you may be pleasantly surprised. The hotel is clean and the staff seemed friendly enough but not like other hotels that I am used too. I would stay here again. Car parking is included if you have a vehicle.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
HotelGloria, Manager at Hotel Gloria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind regards
Natasha Hurst

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We found the hotel delivering only average standard at quite elevated pricing. It feels outdated and in need of TLC. Tasteless cheap fabric for bed runners, curtains and cushions, no appealing design whatsoever. It's clean though and comfortable enough but definitely not the hotel of my choice near Brisbane.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank OneWorld22
HotelGloria, Manager at Hotel Gloria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Gloria. We are disappointed the hotel didn't meet your taste / standards. Your comments have been discussed at our management meeting and we will be looking for ways to improve and more forward.
Happy travelling Regards Natasha Hurst

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here before several times. This time I noted the bed was hard, the Air conditioner over the head of the bed was load and cold ( couldn't seem to vary the temp), the clock on the wall had stopped, the wifi 'Very slow' was free, upon waking there was no milk for my coffee ( I just expected it to be there), and the restaurant the night before had three men (definitely not gentleman) seated who where load and obnoxious, talking very load and letting the expletives fly. It was difficult enough where we were seated. I can't imagine what it was like for the young mother with baby seated next to them. Won't return.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elliemae21

I am sorry to hear your stay was not an enjoyable one. I would like to take this opportunity to let you know we have noted your concerns listed regarding the Air Conditioner, Clock and Wifi with the maintenance team checking and rectifying these issues in the room of your stay. I have also spoken with the owner of The American Bourbon Bar & Grill regarding the comfort of all guests dining and I am sure this situation won't accrue again. I do hope you would let us accommodate you again in the future.
Kind regards
Natasha Hurst

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Didn't have a great expectation but was pleasantly surprised
Very efficient and friendly cheek in and reception, good parking and arriving late at night the chef still managed to cook a couple of steak and present an enjoyable meal
Simple checkout, easy to find and would stay there again
Well worth the drive

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
HotelGloria, Manager at Hotel Gloria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Thank you for your kind words. It is always nice to know we are doing it right and that you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel gloria is set up for business needs. It gas efficient checkin, a small bar for those who like a beer and a chat and in house restaurant. Rooms were large, clean, recently updated with pleasant bathrooms. Breakfast is in the restaurant and has full/ continental options & newspapers are available. However if you're staying longer than a night the TV reception is a problem. Most channels had interference & were unwatchable. And for some weird reason there was a large ticking kitchen clock in my room in addition to the bedside alarm clock. By 3am i had removed it from the wall & buried it below several pillows! However if you need somewhere to stay enroute this is fine

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
HotelGloria, General Manager at Hotel Gloria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your time and comments. I have passed on your concerns to our housekeeping department and we will differently check out the TV reception as it is usually quite good, we would like all our guests to be able to sit back, relax and watch TV / a movie if they would like to. Hotel Gloria hopes to see you again soon - Happy travelling!