See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I spent often nights in hotel in Assisi and quality is always good, Hotel Le Grazie makes no exception. It is pretty new, spacious and service is careful. If i have to find one area of improvement, I think that would be the breakfast: not particularly rich and well serviced.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2017

My husband and I stayed here using a smartbox and we were really happy. The room was nicely renovated and although the shower was super small everything else was comfortable. The owner was nice but she smokes a lot and there is a strong smell of cigarette in the lobby. Another minus for me was cleanliness, at first glance the room was ok but the floor felt a little sticky and there were finger prints on the wardrobe and on the toilet flush and I had to clean them myself. The bed linens were spotless and the bed itself was very comfortable. The breakfast buffet had plenty of choice and the staff was really nice as well. The location is fantastic, very close to Santa Maria degli Angeli city centre and quite close to Assisi (about 3-4 km). For a 3 star hotel I was quite impressed, it was a shame to take off that 1 point for cleanliness.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Being that this is a small town with nothing to do at night you'd expect the wifi to work. It did for about an hour, then after dinner our tour group sat at the bar for a couple of drinks and no one could get on. About 11.30pm was when they turned it back on, hello notifications.
Hotel was okay, standard European breakfast, bathroom really small especially the shower, don't expect to beable to wash your hair comfortably.
Located outside the city of Assisi, it is close to nothing, no restaurants, grocery stores etc.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2015

We stopped at this hotel for a night for a visit to Assisi one our way from Venice to Rome.
Good location, good dining room & food, free WiFi - slow as it is.
The rooms are average-sized; larger than some we have seen in Italy, but not as nice as those at agriturismo we have stayed at or nicer pensione. Still, it was clean & serviceable. Overall, a hotel I can recommend.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kimberly R
Reviewed 27 April 2015

This is a nice hotel with decent sized rooms. The location is great as it is just minutes from the tourist area by car. The rooms are clean and well maintained with larger bathrooms. Overall, this is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business