“Awesome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to Blissful Boca Ciega Bay, back yard View of sunrise from living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Blissful Boca Ciega Bay, back yard
View of sunrise from living room
Breakfast with sunrise
Magic of beach is a 3 minute walk
The best back yard, beach is across street, 3 min walk
Ambiance of Boca Ciega Bay along with Mediterranean touch
Buzz of Water Sports Activities Later in the Day in the best back yard
Play with the water lounges on the bay in the back yard
Lots of space to entertain
Shimmering Bay water surrounds this property
Great space to entertain with the best backyard, beach across the street
Entertain or be entertained
Another view of the dinning space
Attractive even without lighting
Exotic granite, many cabinets, stainless steel appliances inspire chefs to create meals
Spacious kitchen
Master bedroom vanity
6 ft glass door opens to West balcony
Guest full bathroom
Guest bedroom,
Lets go down the stairs to recreation room on the ground floor
4th bedroom is an open space on West side of kitchen, an open space, full bed, futon, 4  twin s cots
Play here or on the bay in the back yard
Check this out, inexpensive fun in the back yard

this activity in the back yard
Ever popular paddle boarding in the back yard
Welcome !!!!!!!!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tkeblary
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

The unit was beautiful and sparkling clean. We loved the bay views and enjoyed watching the dolphins each morning. We had a manatee right at the dock one afternoon who seemed to be quite content hanging out with us. The beach is beautiful and only a short 3 minute walk across the street. A beach buggy was on site for us to use to transport our chairs and coolers which made the walk even better! Loved that the place was pet friendly and we thank the owners for allowing us to bring our fur babies with us!! The owner provided plenty of fresh clean linens and having a washer and dryer was awesome because we didn't bring home any dirty clothes! The kitchen was stocked with the bare necessities. And by bare I mean minimum, but it was fine since it was just myself and my husband. One issue was the grill didn't work properly. Only about a quarter of it fired up and was scary trying to ignite it. The other issue were the keys not working properly. Although they worked, you had to manipulate them a certain way for it to work, which was concerning had we needed to get inside quickly. All in all, it was an awesome place and we would HIGHLY recommend it!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TN

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“RUN!!!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

I booked this condo in April. My husband confirmed it three days prior to our arrival. We tried to call three times while drive 8 hours to get there and got a machine. When we arrived she said we did not have a reservation. When I showed her my confirmation email, she changed her story and said she thought we were staying with my brother who rented one of the other condos. When I confronted her as to why she took my money as well as his for one condo, she changed her story and then said she double booked us. She did not want to give us our money back so we called the police. They told us that they have arrested her 5 times for similar things. Feel free to call the Redington Shores police to verify this. We got our money back but were stuck 2 days before Christmas with no place to stay and had our 10 week old grandchild with us. She did not care. At least when she need she screwed up, she could have found us other accommodations. The man who rented it booked it in August, she received my $800 deposit in April. In a nutshell, RUN!!!!!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
1 Jan 2014
Guest has vacationed in one of our townhouses several times with her sister and loved it . My understanding was that she will rent townhouse with her sister just like in the past. I simply did not know that she wanted a separate townhouse this time. She never attempted to pay the balance for the townhouse although we require that balance be paid 30 days prior to arrival. Yes she brought cash to pay balance at the time of arrival; however, I don't handle business in this manner. I refunded not only her deposit but also additional money for this unfortunate misunderstanding.

Laura
GA
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
London
Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 159
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing