“Outstanding”
Review of Thai Rama9

Thai Rama9
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Description: We are providing authentic Thai dishes along with sushi bar . Please come and see us let us spices up your taste buds. Thank you
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Family from the U.K., becoming a little fed up from the usual fish and burgers, decided to walk here from the Doubletree.
Food absolutely incredible, we had 2 starters and shared 3 main courses plus a salad. Every mouthful was delightful. Highly recommend the curry puffs, pad Thai and massaman curry.
Bottle of house wine only $15 too!
We almost licked our plates clean, the food was so yummy.
Wonderful service and one of our cheapest meals too.
Cannot recommend highly enough.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Our party really enjoyed this restaurant, ordering chicken satay, soups, pad Thai, beef basil and mango sticky rice dessert. The food was delicious and the service was friendly. Prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Benny, the owner, was our server as well and she was very friendly and accommodating. We shared dumplings and spring rolls, and Benny explained the differences in the levels of spicy-ness in the sauces. My husband ate sweet and sour pork with white rice and said it was delicious and that he would order it again. I had the ginger chicken with sticky rice and Benny showed me how to open the bamboo container. For dessert, we had homemade fried donuts with a delicious dipping sauce. Benny was very attentive to our needs and we had a very pleasurable dining experience at Thai Rama9. We are New Yorkers and can honestly say that this is one of the best Thai restaurants we have been to anywhere!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I was in the mood for fried rice and decided to give this one a try. I love Thai food and thought I'd dine here, just down the street. Our waitress was very friendly and accommodating. I ordered fried rice with pork. Very very yummy. It was served with four different sauces for dipping. Large portions too
I also ordered spring rolls. Those were great as well.
I will definitely return

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018

We came for my son's birthday with a group of 15, and it was a terrific experience. The food was fresh and delicious. Most of us ordered the more familiar dishes, but a few were adventurous -- both groups were very happy and there was lots of sharing. The room is pleasant and comfortable, and the proprietors were so nice. They accommodated our large group easily, and they were super polite and friendly. Very reasonable prices too. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2018