“Good pizza”
Review of La Postal Bucerias

La Postal Bucerias
Ranked #13 of 191 Restaurants in Bucerias
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Casual tasty food, in a relaxed and inspiring place surrounded by beautiful landscape & amazing people who likes good music
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. Good pizza, particularly if you like very thin crust. And the prices are absurdly low. Just bring cash - no credit cards.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for couples, families or groups. Great food and excellent service. The ice cream stand on property is a bonus.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We try to get to La Postal several times during our stay in Bucerias. We always order the Sport salad which is so delicious. Though it is a single salad, it comfortably feeds 4. My favourite pizza is the namesake, La Postal while my husband often orders the Del Santo pasta. My daughters love the Jack Sparragus pasta. The waiters are so sweet, attentive and polite. The owner often stops by to say hello. It is a wonderful outdoor experience right where the action is. Often there is live music which we always enjoy. Thank you La Postal!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had been walking all morning around Bucerias and care across this quiet, beautiful place. The staff were friendly and very commandeering to our needs. The food was amazing, fab veggie pizza for me and a meat loaded on for my boyfriend! We could have stayed there all day with the calm atmosphere and great recommended beer... I would highly recommend this place we could not think of anything they could have improved to make us feel more welcome.

1  Thank Fi A
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to go on an evening that live music was playing at la postal. The music was tasteful and not over powering and added to the already beautiful and relaxed atmosphere that made for a lovely evening out. The servers were good and very attentive. I also loved the casual feel of this restaurant, my kids were happy that there was a place for them to go play after they finished their pizza. I love fresh Italian food, and the food did not disappoint! The pasta was fresh and expertly made and the pizzas were scrumptious. I definitely recommend this place for fresh, authentic and delicious Italian food, and don’t pass on the gelato! It was a delightful way to end the evening.

1  Thank Jackie S