“Just what we needed”
Review of La Postal Bucerias

La Postal Bucerias
Ranked #5 of 195 Restaurants in Bucerias
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Casual tasty food, in a relaxed and inspiring place surrounded by beautiful landscape & amazing people who likes good music
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had been walking all morning around Bucerias and care across this quiet, beautiful place. The staff were friendly and very commandeering to our needs. The food was amazing, fab veggie pizza for me and a meat loaded on for my boyfriend! We could have stayed there all day with the calm atmosphere and great recommended beer... I would highly recommend this place we could not think of anything they could have improved to make us feel more welcome.

1  Thank 402fia

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to go on an evening that live music was playing at la postal. The music was tasteful and not over powering and added to the already beautiful and relaxed atmosphere that made for a lovely evening out. The servers were good and very attentive. I also loved the casual feel of this restaurant, my kids were happy that there was a place for them to go play after they finished their pizza. I love fresh Italian food, and the food did not disappoint! The pasta was fresh and expertly made and the pizzas were scrumptious. I definitely recommend this place for fresh, authentic and delicious Italian food, and don’t pass on the gelato! It was a delightful way to end the evening.

1  Thank Jackie S
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stopped in for some appetizers and a pizza to share. The wood fired pizza was fantastic and the setting delightful. We ordered breakfast sandwiches to go a couple mornings and they were also delicious.

1  Thank Jody S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

So impressed with the homemade pasta, the wood fired pizza, the fun atmosphere and friendly staff! Enjoyed a great meal and cold beers for under $20!!! Oh and the coconut gelato is yummy too!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We love dog friendly restaurants. Here at La postal we were able to sit in a lovely cool Courtyard to escape the Heat. Our dog was welcome. They even had a water bowl, kids toys, lawn chairs, and beautiful decor. I had the BELT sandwich ....bacon egg lettuce tomato... with delicious fried potatoes. The waiter was very friendly to and spoke excellent English, provided good recommendations.

1  Thank PatPS