“Great spot”

Mr. and Mrs.Fish
Ranked #9 of 195 Restaurants in Bucerias
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The best traditional Fish and Chips in town! Fish and Shrimp tacos and more.. Come and try it!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Took the family for lunch. Terrific local Mahi/dorado fish and chips. Coconut shrimp were excellent also.

Good spot for lunch, I would be looking for something a little more higher end for dinner, but that’s just me. Jalapeño tartar sauce had some zing!

Will be back

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Dryflycrazy

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our family (2 adults, 3 Kids) had a great dinner experience here! Casual, fresh, delicious food and a friendly wait staff. Affordable (not resort) prices for a family looking to have a 'dinner out'.

2  Thank Erin G
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

A Local place for sure treasured by the locals!!! EXCELLENT CHEF! Enrique KNOWS how to run a restaurant!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

On a recent visit, my husband and I ventured here for lunch after reading the reviews. We weren't disappointed. Portions were huge and prices were reasonable. Service was friendly and efficient. However, I did not feel the coconut shrimp warranted the over the top reviews. They were big, but not a lot of coconut flavour and not as tender as some I've had. Good service. Would return.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

When on a shopping walk about we met some friends from Prince George and decided to go for lunch. I had read reviews about Mr. and Mrs. fish and wanted to try it.We enjoyed excellent shrimp tacos with a side of home made french fries. Great meal highly recommend going there.