“That was Incredible ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Looking for a good dinner complete with good wine so we decided to try this gem. Both my wife and I went for the specials and were not disappointed in the least. Along with one of the other couples we shared a great cab from California. My daughter and her fiancé raved about their dinners as well. At the end of the evening and was treated to a flawless Monte Cristo coffee that o mentioned was absent from their menu... not a problem they knew how to make it. Very good dining experience. A must do in Bucerías.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Sharkstop

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our family of four had dinner here last week and wish we'd had time to visit again. Everything we ordered was delicious and the service and setting were delightful. On top of that, the prices were extremely reasonable. We would highly recommend Sandrina's.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a family dinner with friends. Wonderful service and great food! We all had something different to eat and no one was disappointed. I had “Andrew’s favorite pasta”. A little spice and great flavours. Great margaritas!
We’ll be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and friends and family. The food and service was excellent!!! The Cadillac margarita is a must!!!!!!
will differently but back!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have been a regular faster at Sandrina's since they first opened in 2002 (I think). Greek specialty items, locally flavoured twists on seafood and pastas all make for a wide choice to satisfy any disparate group.
Friendly staff from the efficient hostesses to the waitstaff (many are family) actually care if your meal satisfies. If you have the feeling this is a favourite for me... you're right.