“Best Pizza”

El Patio Azul - Mercado Culinario
Price range: USD 1 - USD 8
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for beer and pizza. Great service. Outstanding pizza - thin crust and delicious! Also tried the ceviche tostado while waiting for the pizza - super fresh and tasty. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

This is a cooperative of some 7 or 8 different small eateries where all is on one menu, so the variety of foods in one place is great, especially if you are a group or family. There is a Dutch place serving waffles and his famous apple pies and strong Dutch coffees, a Mexican place, a Creperie, a burger bar, a seafood place, an ice cream bar and oh yes, a bar for alcohol as well. All reasonably prices under one roof, great for any time of day!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We tried this place yesterday, and were so pleased that we stopped in here. We tried the ceviche - freshly made for us and ever so tasty! We also had a delicious pizza - thin crust, generous with the cheese - absolutely melt-in-your mouth. Can't wait to go back to try other delights. The service is wonderful too - this place should be full every night!!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

As soon as we walked in we were seated. They were very welcoming! The food was so delicious and fresh. You could tell that it was freshly made. The pancakes are a must! I've never had anything like them before.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I visited El Patio Azul with a few friends from back home and the atmosphere was fantastic! The food was amazing! I had a torta de adobada and agua de tamarindo! I wanted to try everything that was in the menu! The guys that work there very cool people! Also the music was on point! My friends had quesadillas and tacos de camaron! If you're around you need to stop by! I am definitely coming back when I am back in town!