Hotel Boton d'Or(La Thuile)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 192
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Coeur du Village(La Thuile)(Great Value!)
USD 112
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 146
Hotel Rolland(La Thuile)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 137
Locanda Collomb(La Thuile)
USD 173
LTHorses & Dreams(La Thuile)(Great Value!)
USD 107
Rifugio Lilla(La Thuile)(Great Value!)
USD 119
LaLuna(La Thuile)(Great Value!)
USD 105
B&B.it
Le Thovex(La Thuile)(Great Value!)
USD 105
B&B.it
All reviewsshuttle servicegreat spafive star hotelvery nice hotelspa areajewel in the crownmodern designfabulous long weekendbluetooth speakerus feel at homedeluxe roomschool half termbeyond expectationsunderfloor heatingan enjoyable staypoached eggspizza
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My Family had the privilege of staying here for a week from 13th March. It’s the best hotel I have stayed at and I may point out I have been fortunate to travel globally on business and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this great hotel. Attention to detail , the service and the quality was fantastic and I will be coming back every season from now on! Simon Brown Market Harborough !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Giuseppe A, General Manager at Nira Montana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guests

thank you so much for your positive feed back.
We are delighted you had such a great stay with us and we thank you for recommending Nira Montana to your friends.
Thank you for the compliments which I shall share with the team for such a great job.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We couldn't stay at Nira Montana as it was full one day during our vacation. So we decided just to enjoy the restaurants. We made a reservation for one night at the bistro and the second night at the full restaurant. After having to food at the bistro we decide to cancel the second evening. At the bistro it started nicely - good and very nice vegetable soup. for main course we ordered - an hamburger (a shoe would have tasted better), Pasta with tomato and Mozzarella (looked nice but the taste was low), Pizza (o.k. nothing to right home) and a salad. The service was good but could not compensate the food. I don't know how is the hotel. I would recommend to avoid the bistro.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Giuseppe A, General Manager at Nira Montana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Guests

thank you for your useful feed back, however there is a page dedicated to the Bistro!!
I am sorry you did not enjoy your food. You should have asked for assistance as each of those dishes you mentioned are normally very nice. With NO doubts we have the best pizza in La Thuile and this is confirmed by the many in house and outside guests who normally do come especially for pizzas. As for the burger I had it may self even yesterday and it always been excellent, on top of that the quality of the meet is first class, as it is Chianina meat.

I am deeply sorry for your bad experience, fairly unusual. My apologies.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Generally enjoyable 7day stay at the Nira Montana. Cannot fault the staff, cleanliness, spa and shuttle service. What I cannot recommend is the food served in the main restaurant each evening. Poor selections and combinations for the daily 4 course set menu, generally overcooked meats and fish, accompanied by glutenous sources did not fit well with the five stars claimed by the hotel.
We regret taking the half board option.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham B
Giuseppe A, General Manager at Nira Montana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guests

thank you for your review and your comments. I glad you appreciated almost everything during your stay at Nira Montana.

I do understand that our food selection was not to your taste and I am really sorry about that. However your description of the food selection is incorrect. With Half Board you had a different 4 courses daily menu every day and the selection from our "a la carte menu" with 6 different starters, 6 pasta dishes, 6 main courses, 6 dessert.

I thank you for choosing Nira Montana and hopefully we will welcome you back next season.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Very much enjoyed our stay at the Nira Montana, all of the staff were incredibly welcoming and nice and a big thank you to the concierge, Giulia who helped out with queries and bookings, prior to our arrival at hotel. It was very convenient to be able to buy ski lift passes at the hotel reception. The shuttle service offered by the hotel is great - not only did they drive us to/from the ski lifts, also drove us to/from restaurants in La Thuile in the evenings. Really enjoyed the lovely spa pool after a day on the mountains and great that children are allowed to use it too (although only until 5pm). Food is good in the hotel although the bistro part of the dining area is a bit soul-less. They have some lovely wines by the glass, although a bit expensive when compared to town/mountain places but not unexpected given that the Nira Montana is a 5 star hotel. My only minor criticism is that the hotel rooms are not at all equipped to dry ski gear (as its underfloor heating, there are no radiators). It snowed every day during our trip which meant ski gear got quite wet and whilst the hotel has a nice ski room with lockers, it is not that warm so gloves/helmets we left there were still wet in the morning. At the very least, a heated towel rail in the bathroom would be helpful since it was also difficult to dry swimwear. Some very nice touches at the hotel, like hot chocolate and cookies in reception in afternoons, snacks in the spa area and little goody bags for the slopes with lip balm, face cream and chocolate. All in all, a great stay and will definitely return!

Stayed: March 2018
Giuseppe A, General Manager at Nira Montana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Guests

thank you for your comment and review of the services Nira Montana offers.
To respond to your main concern, it is true that in the rooms nothing has been contemplated to dry wet ski wear, also due to the floor heating we have in place. In the pat when we have had this kind of issues, I have placed a clothing rack in the ski room and when the heating goes off at night, everything would be dry and warm by the morning. I shall double check on the heating, but so far we have had no complaints of the sort.

I am goal you appreciated the little touches, like the good bag, the hot drinks coming back from the slopes and the snacks in the Spa.

We look forward to having you back to Nira Montana, next winter if not any earlier.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous hotel, they could be more attentive. Lovely rooms, Nice Spa & pool and a great restaurant. I could not fault this hotel, the staff or the restaurant, a fabulous long weekend! If you want to go Skiing and want somewhere nice to stay you will struggle to get better than this.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Giuseppe A, General Manager at Nira Montana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are delighted you had a great stay with us and we thank you for the many compliments.

We look forward to have you back and Nitra Montana and we hope to welcome many off the internauts who will read your review.