Blue Haven Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
USD 522
The Venetian on Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 1,303
USD 1,068
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 945
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
USD 333
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 501
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
The Shore Club(Long Bay Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 565
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
USD 374
USD 320
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
USD 358
USD 268
The Oasis at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 372
USD 335
1,003 results
All reviewsprivate islandspa menuplunge poolbeach villayoga and pilateswelcome centerthe room service menukeith richardsmain islanda garden view roomboat ridespa treatmentsour honeymoonfour seasonsmain buildingwhisked awaydeep tissue massage
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My husband and I headed back to Parrot Cay again this year for a 3 night/4 day getaway from our kids, and again, it was amazing. From the moment we were met at the airport and whisked away by boat, you could just feel the stress melt away....

The service was great, the spa as amazing as one could ever imagine, and the food at Lotus just unreal (we only ate at Lotus). Parrot Cay allows you to be as social or as secluded as you desire, and really, we only wanted rest and relaxation. The funny thing is we ran into 3 other couples that there were at PC for the same weekend last year!

I cannot imagine a better way to recharge you batteries than Parrot Cay. If you are looking for a place to be seen or you like doing shots, this is probably not your resort.
But if you want privacy and peace and perfection, than go now!

We will be back again next year - ah, it seems so far away....

Lastly, I want to thank a few of the many amazing employees at Parrot Cay who have made our last two trips so special - Yoga, Gustu, Nadia and Mara. You are all awesome, thank you for making our stay with you so incredible, we can't tell you how great you all are at your jobs!! It is because of you that we will return!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank perufor40th
ThibautCOMO, Director of Sales at COMO Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We spent a week at Parrot Cay last year in high season and loved it. From the moment you get on the boat, your vacation begins (often with fresh baked cookies and water). Ocean view room with balcony was lovely and worth the extra money. Yes, the accommodations are a bit worn, but prefer smaller resorts to huge hotels. Large room and double sink in bathroom was nice. Delicious healthy food choices with attentive servers. Loved the infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Unfortunately, the yoga instructor was on vacation for part of our trip (high season?), and the substitute was inadequate. That was the only disappointment. Spa services were excellent. Hope to return.

Room Tip: Ocean view room or villa on beach
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at Parrot Cay last Thanksgiving. Very relaxing vacation. THe service was very good but low-key. First the good points: Lotus restaurant is amazing, we lived in Asia and the whole menu contains unbelievable asian food in the best setting. The spa menu is also amazing. The boat transfer was beautiful and flawless. The Pilates and yoga classes in the pavilion are really good.Loved the guests at the resort, very sophisticated travelers and no loud tacky travelers. The cons: the rooms really need a full renovation. The cleanliness was impeccable but doesn't hide the fact that the rooms are really ordinary. When i first saw the beach,we were disappointed. It's quite narrow and having been to Grace Bay 10 years ago, i prefer Grace Bay Beach, it's much larger. But you can walk miles and you still have water up to your waist. So it's still amazing. For me the spa was good but nothing amazing. The Terrace restaurant is not very good and our friends also said they had a terrible dinner there. If it's windy there are no mosquitos but one day there was no wind and a I got bitten alive at the resort and on the beach with tiny sand flies. I looked like I had chicken pox. Lucky it was just one day. So if your sensitive like me bring a lot of mosquito repellent! Also, if you want to dive do not stay at Parrot Cay. My husband wanted to dive and he had to take a boat to Provo early in the morning and it was not a great experience with the diving company. A lot of people he met on the boat were also complaining and had bad experiences. Overall it's a beautiful resort.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bribri2809

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I am very hard to impress and I truly loved Parrot Cay. It was super peaceful and relaxing.

Didn't mind the expensive prices... when you're vacationing on a private island, you should expect this...

The week we went was not crowded and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The hotel manager, as well as the staff, were friendly and catered to all of our needs.

Order your meals from the spa menu (if you like healthy food)... delicious...

We were lucky to arrive on a sunny day. My husband and I had the complimentary boat transfer to Parrot Cay to ourselves, which was also a nice beginning to our week in paradise.

Every morning we enjoyed a complimentary breakfast. Great variety of food options. Then we went to the beach or played tennis. I loved walking along the beach collecting sea shells. I brought many home, along with some sand, and made a beautiful display in a glass bowl. My husband enjoyed the water sports (windsurfing and sailing). The cocktails and little snacks were also very nice. Please note if you are looking to go scuba diving, this is not offered at Parrot Cay. Take a day trip to Provo for this.

Gorgeous sunsets... I even woke up extremely early one morning to see the sunrise.

I loved the Letarte and Lotus London beach cover ups and kaftans in the small hotel store. (Super expensive but in my opinion, worth buying one)

While we did not have the best weather every day, it was actually perfect. When it rained, we went to the spa. I didn't enjoy the pedicure but the massages were absolutely amazing... especially the couples hot stone massage. Request extra time after your treatment to relax in the bath or sauna in one of the couples rooms! (This way you won't be rushed.) I also loved the Como Shambhala oils and lotions. Try the spa cookies and ginger tea too!

I also enjoyed going into the main building when it rained to play pool or look at the collection of books.

Cute yoga pavilions and small gym... I preferred exercising outside

The hotel room was not anything special (Garden View Room) but we did not spend much time there. I slept well and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom definitely needed to be renovated. Overall, it was simple and clean, which was perfect for us.

Only other issue that I can think of: The quality of the beach in the morning was not too nice. I recommended to the hotel manager to invest in some nets so the workers do not spend hours each morning collecting the sea weed by hand. At low tide, typically in the late afternoon, the beach was the best...

After seven days in paradise, we left with many happy memories. We will absolutely be back!

Room Tip: Ocean Facing Room is not worth the extra $200. The Garden View Room is basically the same.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LaVitaBella_12

Reviewed 9 March 2012

This is a special place. Beautiful beach, powdery sand, whole complex is set up for a calm and relaxing experience. Many beautiful vistas and places to lounge. Rooms are simple and elegant - a zen feeling throughout. The spa also had many options for treatments, steam room and jacuzzi. I didn't do any yoga, though many people did. Excursions off the island were pricey, and again, I didn't do any, but was never bored. Food options include a healthy menu with excellent fresh fruits and vegetables. Breakfast is included with lodging and is generous. Not a place I would bring kids, but a place to go to recharge yourself and feel like you are away from it all.

Room Tip: suites are huge
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple