All reviews private island pastry chef other guests outdoor shower home owners sand dollars screened porch bone fishing minute boat ride dressing area get away from it all few dozen deep sea fishing biting insects peace and quiet guest rooms snorkeling trips
Reviewed 26 April 2016

From the moment I arrived at the Meridian Club I felt a sense of Peace come over me. The Property is beautiful, and tranquil. The Beach had the most incredible color of Aqua Blue water with Powder White sand I have ever seen. Once we relaxed in the surf for a few a hours we joined other quest for a meet and greet cocktail happy hour which was also a friendly feature of the amazing resort. Which then flowed into our dinner experience. The food is prepared by a Top Chef and every single meal was a work of art and delicious. Each Morning being able to meditate and feel a complete Peacefulness come over me was a magical way to start my day. I have never written a review before and have traveled to my fair share of destinations. I would Strongly recommend this resort if your looking for something off the radar. I heard an expression while I was at the resort that The Meridian Club is the perfect place to "Disconnect to Reconnect" and that statement sums up my experience. Just a Magical Place. Check it out !!!!!!

Room Tip: Not a bad room on the property
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank barnyard52
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Went here for our honeymoon! Wow! And I mean Wow!!! No TV, no cell, no crowd! We walk for an hour and didn't see a soul! The food is amazing. We were there for 7 days and u don't think we had the same thing twice. I love this place. So so beautiful and sophisticated.

We will be back next year!!!

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The Meridian Club is one of those very rare gems that sets standards that other holiday venues try to copy. Whilst many people site Parrot Cay as the ideal Turks and Caicos location, the mere fact that the Meridian Club keeps many celebrities, and the subsequent press and ‘fans’ away, makes it a far more attractive location. From the moment you’re are met and whisked across the water to this quiet and exclusive resort, you know that you are about to experience something special. Quiet, exclusive and totally relaxing. We stayed in Sand Dollar cottage, a detached and secluded ‘cabin’, on its own stretch of private beach, fabulously and yet simply decorated and furnished, with a beautiful en-suite and walk-in shower.

This is a small and very exclusive resort an a very private island. No other hotels and just the small number of residents who all own a share of the Meridian Club and tend to join the guests for meals and drinks at the bar. All meals are served in either the restaurant or around the pool and again are of the highest standard. This resort has no TV’s and mobile phones are generally banned with access to WiFi in a computer room…..making it a genuine a ‘get away from it all experience’. The fantastic beach is one of the best I have experienced (and I’ve visited a 100 countries so far), and you may find that with only 13 rooms available, you’ll have the whole beach to yourself.

We were fortunate while we there to see a pair of breeding Osprey, with their chick, who fledged during out stay. The hotel runs free snorkelling trips, and regular trips to the main island of Providenciales should you get the urge to see some flashing lights and a car or 2. Transport on the island is my electric golf carts, and these are available for residents to use for trips around the island and the subsequent discovery of a number of other secluded beaches. So, if you like the bright lights, the clubs, the ‘active’ beaches, hustle and bustle, then this is not the place for you! But if you want to relax, unwind, eat great food and simply contemplate the joys of life, then go to the Meridian Club.

Room Tip: Just take your brain out and unwind
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve B
Melanie T, Public Relations Manager at The Meridian Club Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and insightful review. You used any words we might offer, and have left us ... speechless! We look forward to hosting you again. You might need a respite, after you visit your 101st (or 102nd or 103rd) country.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

The perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. The setting was absolutely beautiful with each room looking onto the beach and with your own assigned tiki umbrella. We rarely saw other guests except at meals and were often on the beach alone. The best was going to the beach at night to see all the stars. Guests are able to take out kayaks, paddleboards or small sail boats plus there is a daily snorkel trip. There was also a trip to see glowworms, which only come out a few times a year. But more than all of this the staff was amazing. Very attentive and friendly and happy to help you with anything you need -- they even made us a cake for our anniversary. A wonderful experience that I couldn't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jayrano
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Here is a place where you pay for what you DON'T get, and I mean this as a great plus. No telephone in your room. No air conditioning in most rooms ( not necessary with the ceiling fans and the trade winds), but good wifi in all the rooms. Nowhere else to go for meals -- so no reservation anxiety or decision-making quandary. No golf. No crowds - 13 suites and perhaps 40 homeowners who often come for cocktails and meals. No cars, only electric golf carts on the island, which is the size of Central Park in New York. But here is what you do get: one of the most beautiful fine white sand beaches yards from your suite with your own tiki with lounge chairs and no one else on the entire miles-long beach, an outdoor shower and screened porch; snorkeling on a gorgeous reef every morning (included in rate); kayaks, Hobie cat sailboats, tennis, and, as the book in your room describes this activity: "NOTHING: A very popular and very therapeutic activity. Within a day or two you will get the knack of gazing vacantly at the horizon without having to lift your head from the lounge chair, or hear sounds typical of modern life." The food is delicious, but not overly fancy. Lunch is an outdoor buffet; dinner is indoors. Breakfast includes items cooked to order and a cold buffet of fruit, baked goods, yogurt and cereals. The guests are friendly. Most have returned year after year. You will most likely join them for dinner and lunch. Children under 12 are not permitted. There is a small spa. The guests and staff are on a first-name basis. The dress really is casual: shoes not necessary, bathing suits or shorts during the day, collared shirts for men at night. So, you can easily carry on your luggage. The Club has the great advantage of many direct flights from New York and other cities to Providenciales. Then, one is met at the airport, whisked by a reserved taxi 15 minutes to a marina and welcomed aboard for a 20-minute private trip to Pine Cay, where the staff greet you for the 5-minute golf cart ride to the Club. It's seamless, coming ang going. And the airport is has been improved too; it has pleasant facilities and is air conditioned.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fine. If you have difficulty walking, ask for a room closer to the main building. But none is very far.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Jacques1941
Melanie T, Public Relations Manager at The Meridian Club Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

What a fabulous review. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this detailed information for upcoming guests, and thank you too, for understand what our property stands for and strives to offer each and every guest.