2,901 results
All reviews the bus rome airport free shuttle business center next morning runs every minutes last night last stop shuttle service family room breakfast buffet an early flight night's sleep minute ride one night stay rental car back home
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Like many who have reviewed this property, I stayed here the night before an early flight out of Rome. I took the Leonardo Express to FCO from Termini, then took the shuttle to the hotel. I read many reviews talking about finding the shuttle. The hardest part about the shuttle was finding the stop at the curb. There is one stop at Terminal 1 and one at Terminal 3. Terminal 1 stop is at the far end of the terminal, like where the curb ends. I walked for several minutes looking for it, but once I found it, all was easy from there. The sign announces which shuttle is arriving next, and they are clearly marked "parking" or "staff". It takes 10 - 15 minutes to get to the hotel from the airport. The hotel itself was very good. Check in was a breeze. My room was spacious, looked updated, and was immaculate. Wifi was fast. The bed was extremely comfortable. I didn't eat in the restaurant or use any of the other amenities. I checked out about 5:30 am (too early for the hotel breakfast), and the shuttle was waiting out front to make the trip to the airport. It picks up airport employees along the way, but again only takes 10 - 15 minutes and stops at Terminals 1 and 3.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank Decatur_mom
HGIRA, Direttore at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for the detailed feedback, we are so happy to know about your satisfactory experience with us in every aspect of the stay. There is a downloadable map to see the bus stop at the terminals from our website, I'm sorry you had to walk around and take some of your time.
We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The hotel is pretty standard, the room is big and quite nice but the bed is terrible - and the worst part of that is that I don't think it started out terrible but it is so old and worn now that springs and everything is busted.
The staff is quite arrogant and ineffective.

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm really sorry to read about your review especially the part regarding the staff. If something didn't work fine I really apologise. Did you have a chance to express your issue to a manager during the stay? We strive to make sure the guest is having an excellent experience.
We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

This hotel is very convenient for quick access to the airport. The rooms were nice and service was good. We booked here over the closer Hilton because prices were cheaper. The only thing that was kind of tricky was finding the shuttle to the hotel from the airport.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Fric146
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my family for one night a couple of weeks ago. I booked this hotel since I had a very early flight the following day. I found the staff helpful, the room spacious and comfortable but the quality of the food was poor.
The hotel offers free shuttle service to the terminal every 15 min (Staff) which is convenient although the ride is full of stopovers so it takes a while to get to the airport. Hence, don't take a very tight service or you could miss your plane!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Elviajero1975

Dear Guys,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. Even though the review is not completely negative we are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; I am very sorry to hear that we did not totally meet your expectations. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right.
I hope we can meet again in our hotel.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Great hotel. Family rooms were spacious. Had room service and it was the best. Hubby said the best Salmon he has tasted! Excellent location. Would definitely stay again and recommend. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Sherri S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We are really happy to read about this excellent review, thank you for recommending the hotel to all the travellers.

I hope we can meet again in our Hotel.