See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I went here on my school tour and it was absolutely terrible. There was mould on the roof and some of the walls, the shower wouldn't work nor the tv, and there were hookers outside on the road.
The food was godawful and my friend ended up getting sick because of it, undercooked chicken, horrible breakfast. If you're planning on staying here, stock up on food as you'll be glad you did.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lukerlad
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

All i can say about this hotel is pathetic.We were here just to stay one night.
Rooms stank of mould.
Toilet was loud and didnt flush properly.
No food anywhere for the kids and us.
Hookers outside the hotel on the road.
Right on the motorway and no safety for the kids to play anywhere.
Over 20kms to the airport.
Grave concerns for our belongings in the car and hotel room.
We paid for the hotel and couldnt get our money back and still trying to get it back through travel insurance.
We left just over an hour after we arrived.
We couldnt handle to stay the night here.
Please dont make the same mistake we made and book hotel l oasi.It was a pathetic hotel and an absolute joke a hotel like this can exist in 2016.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Without a doubt the Worst hotel I've Been at. No shops or restaurants close by, the entrance to the motorway is literally just outside the hotel which is so dangerous for Children as there are no safety concerns, Just a little gate. The location of the Hotel is right under the flight path of the main runway at Fiumicino Airport so a good night's sleep is unlikely. The hotel is highly unhygienic and there's litter all over the place. There's loose, wild cats just outside the hotelrooms so you could end up with a disease. And It's not a hotel, It's a motel with no kitchen equiptment. No Wonder my family and I left just an hour after we arrived there. My dad feared for my siblings's safety. And so did I. And did I forget to mention that the service by the staff was terrible? The receptionist could just a few words of English and did not really care about my Dad wishing to cancel the booking. Thank god we stayed the night at an Airport hotel. I highly recommend that If you are going to stay just one night somewhere close to Fiumicino Airport. Don't stay at Hotel L'oasi.
But I have to say, the AC in the room is really good.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Benjamin R
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I spent 5 days in this hotel in the week before Easter. We were a group of 7 adults and 47 - yes 47 - 12 year old ! Our trip was magical for many reasons.
It was my first time to stay in this hotel. It was a great experience. The rooms were large and comfortable. .. and spotlessly clean.

The dining room was comfortable and a good variety of food. Meals were served in a friendly and efficient manner.

All the staff were so pleasant and welcoming.

Next time I bring family or students to Rome, I will stay here....

Room Tip: All the rooms were large and comfortable
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank J0anDunla0ghaire
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I went with 2 teachers and 18 students to Rome over Easter weekend and stayed at this hotel. This is the perfect location for a tour group. There's plenty of open space and the rooms are lovely and spacious. Wifi is available throughout the hotel. There is a small bar area and seating both indoors and outdoors. The restaurant was attentive to our dietary requirements and kept all our students full and happy. The staff are lovely particularly Nicole who was very nice to us.
The breakfast in the morning (which was served in the bar area) was fine though we would have appreciated some fruit and yoghurt perhaps as well.
The only major down side I saw with this location was caused due to another group who were staying at the hotel. Incredibly loud and obnoxious we unfortunately did not get much sleep and had to call security (who thankfully were attentive to this).
If you have transportation available to you then this hotel is a good option for large groups.
I am happy to say that I will use this hotel again with future school tour groups.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends