USD 301
La Conchiglia(Fregene)
USD 112
USD 91
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 195
Hotel Riviera(Fiumicino)
USD 112
USD 98
Priceline
All reviewsmichelin star restaurantrestaurant workersnext morningclose to the airportrome airportlast nighteuropean sizesmall balconyfishing boatsa minute cab ridesmall hotellocal taxibooked this hotelhotel restaurantcomfortable roomthe air conditioningstayed one night
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I stayed one night at the hotel before departing from Rome. Overall it is a good and convenient place to stay worth its rate. The room was average size and very neat. Free parking opposite the hotel. Staff was polite and check in was very fast. Good location, within walking distance from restaurants, banks, and the beaches. The taxi service used by the hotel came very fast when needed and the price for the airport shuttle was convenient.

Room Tip: There was some noise coming from the air conditioning or ventilation pipes.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel is very small (less than 10 rooms) and located near the Rome international airport. The staff was friendly, the rooms were spacious and well equipped, and the overall experience was very good for the price. We arrived to the hotel late night, and the person at reception was very nice, and welcomed us warmly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank daniracah
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I needed a hotel near the Rome airport as I had a 7 am flight. I booked a room at Pascucci. The owner was very kind and reserved a taxi for the next morning. The room was very comfortable with a great bed and a very nice bathroom. There are several places where you can eat within walking distance. The only trouble I had was getting to the hotel from the airport. Due to some construction, the shuttle was difficult to find and no one seemed to know anything about it. After searching for a long time, I decided to take a taxi, however the official taxis did not want to take me as they really want to go into Rome for the 48 euro fare. I was directed to some local and unmarked taxis. Those unofficial taxis simply tried to rip me off by charging 30 euros to go five miles. It was very discouraging. I decided to try and find the shuttle again. I did eventually find it but it was 1.5 hours after my arrival. I wish the hotel provided a map of where this shuttle is through an e-mail That would have been a lifesaver.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Ancient Rome had a port (Ostia) at the mouth of the Tiber. Through the centuries, the Tiber brought silt and detritus, like all rivers, and now the mouth is a couple of miles away from ancient Ostia. In doing so, it created two branches, a South branch (the Tiber proper), at the mouth of which is modern Ostia; and a North, smaller, branch, called Fiumicino (= small river). To most people, Fiumicino is the name of Rome airport. It is of course, but few miles away there is the homonymous town, and it is a place worth visiting. Unlike neighbour Ostia, which has become a dormitory suburb of Rome, Fiumicino has retained its harbour village atmosphere.
So far for the place. I booked a room at Al Porticciolo without knowing the place: on paper, it was cheap and near the airport. To my surprise, I discovered that this is not a hotel with a restaurant, but a restaurant with rooms: a separate review on the fantastic, Michelin-star restaurant of the same name. The "hotel" has only 6 rooms and is rated 3 stars (probably because it has no lift), but my room was clean, elegant, stylish and pleasant, with nothing I would have wanted different. A really nice surprise. And the room cost me 60 euro.

Room Tip: the two front rooms have a balcony
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lucio F
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel previously and had a great time. Whilst the room we were given this time was good, the breakfast was very poor. They now have it in a long room with no tables for four where as it was in the restaurant before. We were only allowed one espresso coffee each and were told if we wanted more we would have to pay more. We were also kept waiting nearly 15 minutes to check in because staff seemed more interested in serving Lunches in the restaurant. It was such a pity as we will not stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends