“Perfect fish & chips from Peter and his team”
Review of Cheers

Cheers
Ranked #15 of 25 Restaurants in Blokhus
Price range: USD 55 - USD 169
Description: Friendly English pub with good food in season and weekends,good selection of draught beer,live football,darts,live music. Come early no late nights or loud music ! Masse er hygge god mad ,øl live fodbold ,music,darts osv Kom tidligt igen høj musik eller sent natter CHEERS !
Reviewed 17 July 2017

It's dark and wet, the fishing boat is approaching Hanstholm 5 o'clock in the morning bringing frish cod...6 hours later this fresh cod arrives at Cheers - ready to be served to customers.
I have never had fish and chips that delicious - and Peter is the smiling host behind the bar in 100% control over his pub.

Go there, have a beer, some chips, watch some sports or listen to live music. Cheers is the place. Enjoy and greetings to Peter from me.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Best Fish and Chips in the whole area, nice and friendly service and cold and refreshing beers.. what more can you ask for? Peter is a living legend of Blokhus, thanks for the nice evening! The ribs were also one of the best we ever tasted and we will definitely return.
If you are visiting Blokhus, this is the place you want to go to! Have some good food and stay for the live music, you may have the time of your life!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I've ate in Cheers around 12-15 times and it's the best fish and Chips I've tasted in Denmark. Plenty of other nice food on menu too. I loved the selection of beers and live music many nights a week in the summer. Party atmosphere for all ages that's great if kids with you. It's a family business too so not some plastic multi-national bar. That's me And my Danish girlfriends thoughts anyway.

1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Serves quite decent spareribs. They claim to have the best spareribs in town, I cannot comment on that since it is the only spareribs I have had in Blokhus, but they were tasty and wekll prepared.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

I'm Danish but have lived in England several years and I came back to Denmark in 2004.
When I saw the Cheers the old English Pub in Blokhus I had to go. There is a nice terrace where you can sit and eat.
The waiter was very frinedly when we came in and we sat outside and that was very nice.
From then on it didn't go well.
It took AN HOUR to get 3 portions of fish and chips and "pizza" with ham and cheese.
The fish was ok, though a bit too greasy and the chips were not like they make them in England - disappointing since they sell it as the fish and chips in England. The "pizza" was not pizza, but thick sliced bread with tomato and cheese and it was not homemade, but had been in a microwave and not able to bite og chew it. Our daughter was very disappointed. If they don't have it they should have said and not served that :-(
The place is nice and the waiters are nice, but they need a new chef. A place like that could have great success with a good Chef that knows what good English Pub food is and know how to make it.
We will not be back until they have a new chef.

1  Thank Gitte M