“The green resort”

Dolce la Hulpe Brussels
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in La Hulpe
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Wonderfully situated in al large park property, easily accessible from brussels International Airport is this hotel an excellent choice for those who can afford it. Great service, good eating, nice, large rooms and all fascilities makes the Dolce la Hulpe Brussels a great choice for conferences and a relaxing wellness dwelling while doing business in Brussels.

Only minus for me was it taking minutes before the shower was hot, and the in-room safe is not large enough for a 17" professional laptop.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
DOSM73, Directeur général at Dolce la Hulpe Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Dear Toralfsan,

Thank you very much for posting a comment after your stay with us in Dolce La Hulpe Brussels.

I am very happy to read that you appreciated the quality and the comfort of our rooms in the middle of the Sonian forest. I have taken in consideration your comments and please be assured that we are working on resolving those issues for the future.

For your next trip to Belgium do not hesitate to contact us.
We would be more than happy to welcome you again.

Erik Jansen

Write a ReviewReviews (3,507)

Reviewed 7 May 2012

This is a deluxe hotel set in a clearing surrounded by woodland. The decor is very modern and from the moment you enter the hotel you can see that considerable money has been spent. There is a health spa with swimming pool within the hotel. The room I had was well equiped, huge bed, tv, wifi- with the fastest wifi speeds I have ever experienced in a hotel. Walk in shower and usual bathrobes, slippers and so on. I thought they were a little mean not to provide complimentary mineral water. What was annoying was that power to the room only came on when i inserted my room card, so it
Lunch was an excellent buffet, but at 36 euros, so it should be. Breakfast was standard and at 21 euros, not that great really.
Would I stay there again, yes, because my company were paying, as a tourist i would say it was too pricy and too remote from Brussells itself.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Phitos P
DOSM73, Directeur général at Dolce la Hulpe Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear Phitos P,

First of all I would like to thank you for posting a comment about your stay at Dolce La Hulpe Brussels.

I am very happy to read you enjoyed your stay and I can only agree with your remark that we are spending a considerable amount of money to keep our property at its best to deliver outstanding quality to our customers. Our free high speed Wi-Fi connection or the buffet lunch like stated in your comment are perfect examples.

Once again, thank you for spending some time posting your comment and we look forward in welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

It was the first time I stayed at this hotel, but since most city hotel is in Brussels were full and on top of it one of the meetings was at the hotel I decided to accept to stay here even if the daily rate was over the initial budget.
The hotel is not a city hotel, is located in a middle of a Sonian forest outside the Brussels city. The property was at least 10 years ago an IBM training centre and it was converted to a Dolce hotel in the last years. Arriving is almost impossible with public transports, so either on taxi or private car.
Like said it is located in a mid of the forest so the surroundings are very very quiet, the hotel concept is mainly a business center hotel. On the 2 nights I spent there the hotel was always full...but you didn't really feel it was, it is not a hotel built on the vertical (only 4 floors) but more on the horizontal, so depending where your room is you might end up walking a bite.
As a hotel business/convention centre it has it all, good business facilities, SPA, good fitness centre and excellent dinning on everything, if you know the Hilton breakfast I would say it is even better...they have proper espresso coffee! At lunch time the food was exceptional at all levels, only fresh ingredients.
But what really went over my expectations was the sleeping experience, which to me is one of the most important things together with the cleanliness, I can say it was really the best hotel sleep experience ever and I have been in several hotels worldwide, the fact it is the in the middle of a forest (and not on the city centre) it helps but I also didn't hear any other noises coming from other rooms!
I didn't try the SPA but spoke with people who did and it seems it is very good.
If I can get a good rate next time I go to Brussels I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
DOSM73, Directeur général at Dolce la Hulpe Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear west_coast_of_europe,

Thank you very much for your amazing comment about your stay with us in Dolce la Hulpe Brussels.

I can only confirm and acknowledge all your comments and I am very happy to read that you had a great time with us.
Dolce La Hulpe Brussels is indeed a relaxing place just 15 minutes outside the busy city center of Brussels to recharge your battery to the outmost.

Do not hesitate to contact us before your next stay in Brussels as we would be happy to accommodate you once again so you can try our marvelous Spa Cinq Mondes.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Very large property in extensive woodland surrounds. Somewhat lacking in character as it is a converted corporate HQ and training centre. However the conference facilities were excellent and our 170 delegates were swallowed-up in the enormity of the meeting rooms. Easily has the space to accommodate several concurrent events. Guest bedrooms were large, comfortable and well appointed. Bathroom was too small compared to the overall bedroom size.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
DOSM73, Directeur général at Dolce la Hulpe Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear keys-quay,

Thank you very much for the time you took to post a comment after your meeting in Dolce La Hulpe Brussels.

I am happy to read you enjoyed our meeting facilities and I hope you had a productive stay.

If your travels bring back to Brussels do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Stayed as part of a large group. This hotel really knows how to cater to corporate needs: fab meeting rooms, non stop tea and coffee stations with really lovely treats, great bedrooms( no tea and coffee facilities) great location, perfectly situated for on site team building. Restaurant food is first class.

Room Tip: Go for mid tier or above, some do not have baths
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Dear BentleyGT,

Thank you very much for the time you took to post a comment after your stay with us in Dolce La Hulpe Brussels.

I am very happy to read you enjoyed our meeting facilities and I hope you had an inspiring meeting.

If you ever come back to Brussels for leisure of work purposes do not hesitate to contact us. We would be more than happy to welcome you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Hulpe
5 km away
Hotel Le Cote Vert
Hotel Le Cote Vert
#2 of 5 in Waterloo

Been to Dolce la Hulpe Brussels? Share your experiences!