“Winning!”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 14
Description: A
Description: A
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I was greeted with a beautiful smiling server. Ordered a delicious glass of red wine. Ordered the ravioli with butter and sage, totally on spot. Best meal overall in Nosara so far!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank ChefRonTravels

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the absolutely delicious and authentic Italian fare in the super relaxed atmosphere of Café Fiore! It was hands-down the best food we had in 3 weeks in Costa Rica, and our only regret is that we discovered it on our very last evening in the country!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank wsw74
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We loved the meals at Cafe Fiore especially the homemade lasange! Would highly recommend this place for some authentic Italian dishes.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank MichelleF4650
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Seriously the carbonara here is the best I have ever eaten, even in Italy. I had it when I was in Nosara last year too and couldn't wait to have it again. The other food is amazing too, so if carbonara isn't your thing you can't go wrong with anything else on the menu either.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I have been there for dinner with my sister and we literally felt like in Italy. We are both italian and we loved the food! I ordered homemade Ravioli filled with Spinach and Ricotta with a Butter-Sage Salsa and my sister had the Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce. Accompanied by a glass of Pinot Grigio and we were in heaven. Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: June 2018