“Great local spot”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In business since 1994, Marlin Bill's offers guests of our open-air dining room panoramic views of Guiones, the ocean, and Costa Rica's world-famous sunsets, along with mouth-watering options from our eclectic menu of choice steaks, chops, fresh seafood, family fare, and dreamy desserts. Daily food and drink specials, and our ability to cater to large parties, make Marlin Bill's beloved by both visitors and locals.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Great menu with a nice variety of food and drink. Marvelous margaritas! Nice views. We brought our fish by every afternoon and had delicious meals each night, the cost was fair. The staff is very helpful. The cats: Snapper, Moose Jenner and LaNoche are cool and will be your best friend...or not. You get to choose.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We were the only people in, but staff were friendly, menu varied and the food tasty. Our large party had a variety of dishes, which everyone was happy with. Deserts were popular. A little on the pricey side for what it was, but Americans seem to love it.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Good thing the hamburger is much smaller than the bun for it was flavorless. I saw American cheese on it however it had no cheese taste or even the feeling you were eating a cheeseburger. Screwed up my side items so the meal I ordered was not what I was served. Used two bottom buns on my sandwich - points again to the lack of care for your order from the kitchen. Cost an incredible amount for what I got plus no atmosphere or any hint that there is a beach nearby. One of our group had to borrow some cash his bill was so unexpectedly high for a casual lunch. This CR resident will never return for I dislike paying 50% more than other beach town locations that have good food instead of for crap. Oh yea 15% for service I believe is against the law, should be 13%. Apparently they didn't get the news that tax rate was rolled back a few years ago.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We had dinner here during our stay in Nosara and had an incredible meal. Bill is the ultimate host and went out of his way to make sure everything was alright.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Everyone knows everyone here. Bill introduced himself. Fish was pretty good and service was good and with a smile. Funny story about my Irish coffee order - instead of dessert. It came back coffee and baileys. Not Irish whiskey, not whipped cream, not Khalua. Oh well, when I retire I can tend bar here and make a killing. Get there early - the view of the water over the top of the town is sweet.