“French toast is to die for!!”
Review of Beach Dog Cafe

Beach Dog Cafe
Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in Nosara
Price range: USD 6 - USD 16
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great beachfront spot. Smoothies and fish tacos are excelent! Needs to be on Tripadvisor. Breakfast/lunch - open to 3.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My sister and I stopped in for drinks in the afternoon once and the food smelled so good, we came back another day to have the banana bread french toast. Yum!!! Never got a chance to sit back and listen to the bands they'd have in the evenings...next time, I guess

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I am aware that I could have stopped in here on an off day... The food was yummy. Great spot to grab a drink and something to eat right off the beach. The waiter was out right rude to us on arrival. We thought it must have been a fluke and we brushed it off. Then the busser grabbed our plates to clear them from the table while we were still eating. We had to ask her to give them back. We thought that was weird but again, probably not normal and we brushed it off... Then she did it again with our drinks. We had a beer & a coke both half full and she walked by and grabbed them and we again had to ask her to give them back. The hospitality In Nosara is usually fantastic so we decided to leave this resturant and finish having more drinks elsewhere. There were other parties playing games and having drinks at their tables so the way the staff was behaving toward us (forcing us out) was very strange.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the menu that we did dinner one night and came back for lunch a day later. Definitely enjoyed our meals everything we tried was delicious. The picklemole was delicious! The grande burrito was sooo tasty. The staff was very friendly. They have cool swag as well to purchase.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to love this place. Super cute, great ingredients and really nice staff. Our table of 5 had some hits and some misses. The chicken curry was delicious as were the quinoa shrimp. The mahi special was overcooked and had too much Cajun seasoning.

Our issue was the music was SO LOUD that is was impossible to have a conversation and was quite uncomfortable. We would not go back at dinner simply because of the really loud music. Might be great of you don’t like to hear the people you are dining with.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Try to go for dinner but they don’t open till six and I’m kind of early bird so came back the next day and had a great lunch! Super delicious iced coffee latte with guacamole with pickles, forgot the name served with fresh banana chips the best I’ve ever had! Also had fish taco that was delicious cooked perfectly and fresh. It was a hot day but they put me buy a fan & I . thoroughly enjoyed myself. They have super cool bumper stickers to and T-shirts.