Vista Del Paraiso
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: http://www.paradiseviewvillas.com/restaurant.html. This is where we found them on line. Its an amazing view restaurant.
Reviewed 3 July 2011

I have attended several events and dinners at Vista Del Paraiso and have even written articles on the chef, Debbie Bishop. The menu is comprehensive and diverse with tastes for every palate. Her Texas Fried Chicken is amazing and she carries the freshest seafood in town. Debbie's continued hospitality is limitless and only adds to the ambiance. You have never seen such a beautiful view of the Guanacaste Gold Coast of Nosara Costa Rica, nor can you find a better place to dine or hold a special occasion event. The cabinas are clean and spacious and THIS is where you find a true DINING EXPERIENCE TO REMEMBER..Five Stars is NOT high enough...Bravo..

Reviewed 29 June 2011

First off I have to disagree with the Bride & Groom. I have eaten at this amazing restaurant over 100 times and love the food, service, drinks. It just has the most amazing view!!! If I had a dollar for every time some one LIED about something, I would be giving bill gates a run for his money. I love the food there. There was recently a group of 25 people that had lunch & dinner for 10 days and I only heard complaints from 3 people. #1 because she didnt like anything that wasnt white (wierd), and the other 2 were kids. I recomend this place above all because of the food, staff and the familycomfort that the owner provides.

Reviewed 20 June 2011

The food was tasteless and overpriced, service was poor and the chef herself told me i wasn't tipping enough... beautiful view but thats about it!

1  Thank FLtraveler312
Reviewed 23 May 2011

Don't get me wrong with this place, the view is great and the location is great, however
I recently got married down in Nosara and I planned different events for all my guests to enjoy while there. I had pre-arranged with Debbie (the owner) to bring my guests up to her place for dinner one of the nights. This couldn't have been any worse of a decision. My guests and I have nevered been treated so horribly. I thought that I was doing her a favor by bringing her so much business in 1 night. She closed the resturant for us (which I never asked her to do) and I think that she thought we owed her something for doing this. She expected all of the guests to order an entree and when some guests wanted to split a meal or just order an appetizer, Debbie came over and was mad and told them that they all needed to order thier own dinner. The food was very expensive and was not worth the money. These were not the only issues we had but I will not go any further.

I took 30 guests up to her place and every guest left there saying they couldn't believe how poor the service was.

I highly recommend going somewhere else if you have a group of people as I don't think Debbie can handle this.

2  Thank sopitted
Reviewed 16 May 2011

This is now the 3rd time we stayed here. It's so beautiful, the view is breathtaking, clean spacious rooms. A hiighlight is the custom waterfall shower in the rooms. From the rooms you can see the surf and it's so peaceful and quiet. Unbeatable price. Debbie the owner makes you feel like home. The food is amazing and everything is so clean. Love it here, will be back many more times!!!!!