All reviews life changing costa rica magical place pura vida organic garden other guests the pacific ocean every meal pure magic caring staff moment you arrive local beaches enjoy the beauty lush jungle very special place blue zone surf lessons
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We held a retreat here for a week and everything was really to perfection...the staff, the food, the location, rooms are super sweet and large, the property has the nicest giant open yoga rancho in all of Nosara for sure with an amazing view ..its located directly between the surf of Guiones beach and the nesting turtles of Ostional preserve beach... and the actual in house program that Darin ( the owner, creator, and all round knowledgeable, down to earth loving brother) has created and his commitment to helping this planet move forward in its evolution and healing is really awesome and we hold brother in the highest regard and we will be holding many Shamanic Healing retreats here in the future...This one stays with you for life..and beyond (:

Room tip: all of the upstairs suites are really nice, a couple are huge, all nicely decorated, top notch
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank craigpablo2
CR YOGA S, General Manager at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Hello Craig,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very grateful with all the sharing we had on your retreat! Also many thanks to Joana and your amazing participants.

We will make sure Darin reads this.

We will see you again brother,

Peace,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This place is breathtaking. Food amazing and people treat you as a family! Recommended if you want to spend time surrounded by nature and relaxing time.
I had my first yoga lesson ever and I want to go back home and start practicing more!

This is a place to reinvent yourself!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank marciaherra
CR YOGA S, General Manager at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Marcia,

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We hope you have a great time, keep going with the yoga!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I have been to Costa Rica Yoga Spa several times in the last three years but this was the first time I spent an entire week there. So this stay I got to experience all the magic of the site, the friendliness of the staff and the people of who live and work around the site. Darrin who is the visionary of this place is a generous loving man who goes out of his way to make sure your experience leaves you feeling nurtured and taken care of. I love the site, the rooms, the view, the super nutritious food. The retreat that I attended during my stay was exactly what I needed and when I departed I was beaming relaxation.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronald Edward N
CR YOGA S, General Manager at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Ronald,

It was our very own pleasure to have you and Paul here with us! Thank you so much for your beautiful words, we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Their are not enough words to describe how amazing this place is. I felt welcomed from the very moment I arrived till the moment I left. The hospitality and care that went into everything the staff did to make sure that I was welcomed and comfortable was truly divine. The food that was prepared for us by Pedro was very delicious and healthy and went perfectly with the natural surrounding views of property. I hope to return there soon to enjoy the beauty and wonder that this place has. It will always have a special place in my heart.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Makay W
CR YOGA S, General Manager at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Makay!

It was our pleasure to host you in this amazing journey of yours!

We you come back, don't forget your guitar, we will do some jamming!

Thank you so so much for your kind words! We will always remember you here!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Run, don’t walk, to this Magical, transformational Sanctuary in Nosara, Costa Rica. The level of care is both professional and familial. From the moment you arrive you will be welcomed as part of the family. Darin, Victor and Virginia are all at once supremely hospital, hilarious, down to Earth, and deeply connected to Spirit, Ocean and land. Pedro is possibly the most ridiculously talented Chef when it comes to providing variety, flavors and the most healthful, delicious and occasionally surprisingly perfect meal combinations. The magic really is palpable here, and the sense of care, mysticism and deep love is reflected in every nuance and detail of the property and surrounding Jungle.. Surf lessons with Tony (the absolute best teacher in nosara and so knowledgeable about the ways of the Ocean) were just another perfect experience. Being lulled to sleep by the Cicadas, Monkeys and a million bright and beautiful shooting stars is one of the many highlights I will cherish forever.. Even the Thunder Storms here are Mother Nature showing off.. Ugh I can’t even begin to describe the awe felt as one half of the sky is missy and lit up by occasional bolts of lightening, while the other is clear and bursting with stars.. I probably over-expressed my gratitude on the daily.. To everyone. I came as a guest, but I am leaving as family. Utter perfection. Beautiful one day, perfect the next.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa-Marie L
CR YOGA S, General Manager at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Lisa-Marie,

It was our pleasure to have you with us! The whole week was a beautiful experience, thank you so much for your kind words.

We really hope to see you soon!

Thank you again so much!