“One of the best Italian Restaurant in town.”

Francesco's Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: USD 9 - USD 28
Description: Traditional Italian Restaurant serving regional cuisine from the peninsula, selection of home made Pasta and bricks oven Pizza.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've been here many times and this maybe one of my favorite and best Italian restaurant in town. Very good and decent food specially pizza (must try), osso buco, vongole pasta and squid ink risotto. They have huge parking space, clean dining area, FREE and fast internet connection and friendly staff. But you have to reserve your seat as it is always full especially weekends. I tried their cafe next door and they also serve very good coffee and variety of breakfast menu as well. A good spot for business or casual meeting place.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

The place was well furnished, simple but clean from parking spaces to the dining area and wash rooms. Food was decent. It was good but not great. Table was well appointed and staff well trained to make the fine dining experience worthwhile. Prices are quite high but not exorbitant.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Pizza was good love thin crust. Beef cheeks was soft. The osso bucco little bit hard but the taste is good. The pasta was very good and the ravioli perfect. Risotto also good.Service is good also and fast. If you wanna eat italian food its the place to be
"""molto bene"""

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I haven’t been to Italy but this place gave me a glimpse of it.

Food is prepared with so much passion. Served on decent tablewares, you know that their food is of highest quality.

Chef Fran is very friendly, you can ask for his recommendation. He suggested our meals paired with Langhe wine. I can say, his reco is panalo.

Place is so chill, away from the crowd. No worries on parking. It is a good place to catch up with friends. Music is not too loud, spaces in between tables are enough to give you some personal space.

Their cafe is so serene, you can stay to study or work. Coffee is served with biscotti. This confused me: now, i don’t know whether i love their coffee or their biscotti. Oh well, i love both. Coffee tastes better than the american coffeeshops around. I can finish two cups of americanos in every visit. Paninis deserve two thumbs up! Love their rustico panini - must try.

They say that you can judge the cleanliness of a restaurant based on how they maintain their restrooms. Well, I can say, Francesco’s restrooms are awesomely clean.

Who minds shelling out extra for service that fits a royalty. Crew are very polite and nice. No need to call for service because just look at them and they will approach you. Manong guard is very helpful too.

I will definitely recommend this place to someone who wants to experience Italy in Philippines.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I first came with a group of friends and then with family. Both instances did not disappoint. We were thrilled that the pizza had a thin crust -- which allowed us to try many other dishes. The group enjoyed the vongole and eggplant parmigiana and salads. Rather than stay in our dining table, we retreated to the coffee shop to have coffee and desserts, where it was more quiet.

The place gets full and when it is packed, especially if there are young children around, it tends to get quite noisy. But it caters to families, so no fault in that. We just wanted more peaceful surroundings and we were happy that there is such an area within the resto.

We appreciated that the chef, Francesco, was very visible moving around. There is ample wait staff and they are attentive.

There is ample parking in front of the resto as well as at the back. But once resto is full, sometimes you will have to double park at the back.

Overall our experience was very good! Will certainly re-visit!