“Favorite restaurant ”

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We love visiting this restaurant. They have a very large salad bar, full of fresh, healthy ingredients. Also a great variety of soups, many are vegetarian. Buffet also includes pastas, pizza, bread, baked potato, ice cream, fruit. Sign up for their customer list and you will receive really good coupons via email every week or so.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I just love this restaurant. I am on a strict medical diet and can hardly find a thing to eat in other places but Sweet Tomatoes gives me a huge choice of what I can have. The chicken soup is just wonderful, as is the salad bar - always fresh and clean, and the muffins and choices in the other room are just great. They are always so nice and the place is immaculately clean. And for those who have to eat low fat, try the soft serve ice cream. It's the best around and it is vegetarian. The kitchen is always so clean looking, as I walk by it and the restaurant is well managed and staffed. They are so nice in there. I go to the Lone Tree one and this one is exceptionally nice.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We took 4 grand kids and they like it because the food is good and they can serve themselves. They make root beer floats, love the chicken noodle soul and the mac and cheese.
It's easy in and out, remember to tip the clean up people and they do not use msg - good restaurants don't.
Prices have gone up but it's still a good deal.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Took our grand kids who enjoy waiting on themselves and making root beer floats. The split pea and ham soup was very good - don't remember it being there before. Kids love the salad, the "pizza" and the mac and cheese. ONe makes a great backed potato and one really likes the chicken soup.
We'll be back
REMEMBER to tip the clean up people.
Young man at checkout was very helpful.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We took our granddaughter here for dinner. We enjoyed the selection of salad toppings and dressings. The soups were delicious and a good variety, my favorite was the chili.

I wish they had a couple of meat selections for the salad.