“A spot to srop at for fast food.”
Review of QDOBA Mexican Eats

QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #65 of 121 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I enjoy the whole experience. I usually .ask for extra rice and extra chicken for my burrito and they always oblige . I get pinto beans and mild Queso and then I get green sauce and mild salsa with some cheese to finish .It runs around $8,50 . I can either eat there but sometimes I take it to go.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 14 March 2017

You pay one price which includes guacamole, peppers and queso on your food where some places charge more for those items.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2016

I stopped in to pick up lunch to go yesterday. It was busy, typical for a weekday. When it was my turn to order, the staffer at the first station was great, and started my order just fine. The staffer at the second station, where they add the sauces and condiments was extremely hard to understand due to her heavy accent, and when I asked her to repeat she just gave me a blank stare. Now don't get me wrong, I have no issue with her having an accent. My husband is Hispanic so I'm pretty used to accented English. I just couldn't understand what she said and was asking for clarification. When I went to pay, the cashier had finished with the previous customer, but she continued to talk with her while she rung me up. She also talked with the customer behind me and her co-workers instead of focusing on me, her current customer, for 45 seconds. The food was fine, just like at the other Qdobas I have been to, but the customer service clearly needs work.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to QDOBA Mexican Eats? Share your experiences!