All reviews nice hotel animation team sandy beach mini fridge agios nikolaos cleaning staff polish poolside
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Super hotel I Like every thing the food is very good , the room are realy clean , but the best thing of this hotel is the animation team ,Daniele was amazing during the day and ti speak in the night , I really like him and all the animator, We will come back here for sure if they will be back also ;really thank again for every thing kissy kissy

Reviewed 25 August 2018

This was my 3rd trip to Gouves and Astir was definitely the best out of the 3 hotels I stayed in. I normally prefer smaller, family run hotels, but to be honest, I can't fault Astir Beach Hotel. It as clean and comfortable and the food was very nice, with lots of choices. All the staff were lovely and helpful, specially the reception staff when I had some sad news from home.
Gouves is a small and quiet resort, perfect for families and those who just want to chill. Hotel is opposite a lovely and clean beach. I travelled on my own and not once did I feel uncomfortable or unsafe in the hotel or the resort. I would definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, nice rooms, great and lovely pool, hotel very close to the beach. Animators who provided games throughout the day were the best. Polly energetic and very nice person, and Daniele is a man with a big heart and a great sense of chumoru, but Inga leads the best aerobics in the water☺️. I love this team❤️. I miss the time spent together and especially the water ball, I hope that we will play it again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I like this place a lot!! The best of everything are the animators...you can't get bored with them...I will come back next year for sure if they will be therely Polly , Inga , Anti and Italian boy Dany

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Our 12 days in Astir beach hotel past like one second, but this second was most remarkable and delighting for the whole year thanks to beautiful girls and DJ from animation team. Thank you very much!!!!