All reviews powered site caravan park lovely park top spot clean amenities we loved our stay long weekend good size nice camp kitchen cabin ablutions perth wa
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I stayed here with my kids and my parents. We stayed in a camp site in our caravans. We loved our stay here. The grounds were clean and tidy, the bathrooms were immaculate. It was very peaceful and quiet. We really enjoyed our short walk to the falls, which was beautiful this time of the year.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. All in all a great few days break, and we will return

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Spags2011, Manager at Serpentine Falls Park Home and Tourist Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thanks very much for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and your visit to the Falls. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

My kids and I stayed here for two nights this week on a camp site and we loved our stay. The park is so clean, quiet and in a beautiful location. The oblution blocks were immaculate the whole time we were there and the owners lovely and helpful. Will defnitley stay again! thank you

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thanks very much for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I was so lucky and very pleased to be told I had an upgrade from the smaller onsite cabin I had booked. There was no extra charge of course. Everything I needed was there but WiFi was extra., I didn't use it so I'm not sure of its speed etc. There was a microwave. The only downside was the quality of some of the TV channels. I didn't mind but others might. It was very clean and fresh and in a great location to the Serpentine Falls. There was no noise during the night which was really great. It's very comfortable for a short stay for one or two people. The Managers were lovely and very helpful with information.

Room Tip: Check out the room size before booking to ensure it is adequate for your needs. There are various sizes available.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Spags2011, Manager at Serpentine Falls Park Home and Tourist Village, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thanks very much for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stayed a week in a very spacious modern single room cabin and intend returning for a longer stay in our van early next year. Ideal for grey nomads and couples looking for a park with good facilities to experience the Peel region and south of Perth. Not a lot for families with younger children but great staff and no hassles.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks very much for your review, we are happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again next year.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Clean, new, peaceful, treed, friendly, many birds, well located to the falls and pubs. Even used the medical centre where the receptionist, male, plays drums with Deft Lepard in Europe this year!!! Don't let the South Western Highway put you off, we slept like babies.

Room Tip: Jarrahdale Hotel for Lamb's Fry...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks very much for your review. We are glad you slept well and enjoyed your stay.