“Lunch ”

Pancake Train
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Margate
Price range: USD 4 - USD 21
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my first savoury pancake...chicken, cashew & spinach. The beef stroganoff was enjoyed by two others & a berry one too. Food was great but service very slow & a long wait today.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Carmieandco

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was one of those random stops that turned into something delightful. The scones were light and fluffy, the strawberry pancakes were beautifully presented and the staff were friendly and cheerful. My Coke spider was presented exactly the way one should be too!

2  Thank MelbourneTed
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The presentation of the meal looked great (as it can be seen in the photo). I ordered the apple crumble pancakes. My friend got the berry pancakes. There was a hair in the pancakes. All the waitress could say was, “oh, do you want a replacement?”.
I thought that my bottom pancake might just be looking dark because of the lighting in the carriage. I was cutting and eating both of the pancakes together, I paid little attention to what the actual pancakes looked like as it was also very well presented. I suddenly noticed a burnt taste, took everything of the pancakes and turned out I was eating a burnt pancake. I didn’t want a refund as I ate most of it, they were still unapologetic.
Would probably go back if desperate for pancakes, but very unlikely to go back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely stop for a morning coffee. What a great idea and use of old train carrages. Coffee was perfect, nice and hot and friendly staff. Recommend for a stop.

1  Thank Anot2
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Stop for Great pancakes in a unique setting. The menu is extensive covering breakfast through to lunch. Sweet and savoury tastes are well catered for.
The pancakes are Cooked fresh and are light and fluffy.
Good coffee too