“An incredible experience”
Review of The Float Spa

The Float Spa
Ranked #3 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Hove
More attraction details
Owner description: The Float Spa is a health and wellness centre located in central Hove. We have a wide range of complementary therapies including meditation, life coaching, reiki, reflexology, massage, the one we are most unique for is floatation therapy. Floatation is a practice where you float effortlessly in a special pod of Epsom Salt water. Without the constant noise of analysing the world around you, your body lowers its levels of cortisol (which is the main chemical component of stress). Your brain releases elevated levels of dopamine and endorphins. Your muscles, joints, and bones take a well-deserved break. We also have a yoga and pilates studio with a range of classes for beginners to advanced, as well as having children yoga for 5-10 year olds.
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Had my first float experience this week and it absolutely blew me away. Lovely calming atmosphere in reception and very private rooms where your personal float pod is. Sorbet and tea when you are finished.

Date of experience: July 2018
in 5 reviews
"body"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I found the entire experience to be very stressful tbh. My other half enjoyed it a little but we both found the water to be almost cold/tepid. The atmosphere in the spa itself was very chaotic with a yoga class just getting out so we wanted to leave as soon as we were done..

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Jet763678
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I had a wonderful floatation session: all beautifully explained, and reassurance offered for any of my quiet concerns. The floatation pod itself is spacious and at just the right temperature to relax in. The pod is within its own room with its own shower and there is a shared area for hairdrying afterwards. Staff are fantastic and really set a lovely atmosphere for getting to a really relaxing float...I have to come back!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Fantastic staff, a really relaxing atmosphere, great yoga teachers. Good value for money as well as being flexible as to the way in which one can attend classes.
I really enjoy my visits, and intend to keep going back as often as I can!

Date of experience: January 2018