“Recharged and relaxed”
Review of The Float Spa

The Float Spa
Ranked #3 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Hove
More attraction details
Owner description: The Float Spa is a health and wellness centre located in central Hove. We have a wide range of complementary therapies including meditation, life coaching, reiki, reflexology, massage, the one we are most unique for is floatation therapy. Floatation is a practice where you float effortlessly in a special pod of Epsom Salt water. Without the constant noise of analysing the world around you, your body lowers its levels of cortisol (which is the main chemical component of stress). Your brain releases elevated levels of dopamine and endorphins. Your muscles, joints, and bones take a well-deserved break. We also have a yoga and pilates studio with a range of classes for beginners to advanced, as well as having children yoga for 5-10 year olds.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times now and every time i get the same wonderful if not better experience. The staff are welcoming and helpful, the atmosphere calm and tranquil and the float rooms clean and kept to a good standard. Today I tried a morning (well 11:30) float and I have to say it was fantastic. Much easier to drift into a state of ‘calm’ in the pod and I felt it gave me energy for the day. I do enjoy my evening floats but may now be converted to mornings.
The after float experience is also fantastic. Amazing spa showers in the room (for pre float too) products provided and towels. Hair dryer and vanity room is always kept tidy and clean and makes getting ready afterwards easy so you can head off to town etc and not have crazy salt hair!
I should also mention the lovely tea and sorbet that’s provided after your float and a relaxation area to chill out it (I usually float out to this bit of the experience with a big happy relaxed grin on my face). Can’t get enough of this place. :)

1  Thank SuccinctSlyvia
"ease"
"reception"
"body"

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I have been to the Float Spa a number of times, to use their floatation pods and yoga classes. I cannot fault them. The staff are really friendly, efficient and helpful. The yoga instructors are brilliant and have good attention to detail which I feel is important for technique to ensure you get the most out of the classes. Two things I never thought I would try; yoga and floating, but now I am sold on the benefits!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Having used The Float Spa for floats and other relaxation therapies I have no hesitation in recommending the business as an ideal place to treat yourself. One can truly de-stress and relax.

The float is something which has to be experienced. After an hour of relaxing both body and mind, you feel completely refreshed. It is one of those things that has to be tried to be appreciated.

The staff are incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and welcoming. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I had heard about floating but never before tried it and I'm so glad I did. It is truly an amazing experience that leaves you feeling totally relaxed and refreshed. The staff were excellent at making me feel at ease and explained everything before the float started. I will certainly be returning.