Review Highlights
Wonderful yoga and relaxing treatments

Fabulous yoga teachers who treat everyone as an individual, staff who know you, great selection of... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
alisonm721
Brighton
via mobile
An incredible experience

Had my first float experience this week and it absolutely blew me away. Lovely calming atmosphere... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2018
vanna950
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

All reviews sorbet vanity room relaxing experience an amazing experience absolutely nothing getting ready own pace yoga classes pod flotation tanks chiropractor calmness relaxation ease reception body
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I had heard about floating but never before tried it and I'm so glad I did. It is truly an amazing experience that leaves you feeling totally relaxed and refreshed. The staff were excellent at making me feel at ease and explained everything before the float started. I will certainly be returning.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I come here once a month as have a historic neck injury. It is loads better now. The Float Spa is a very relaxing and calming environment which is welcome after a busy day at work. The staff are professional, welcoming and polite. There are loads of yoga and other classes on offer and I hope to do a float soon. I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I booked a Float for my lovely wife and after her experience she said what a lovely relaxing experienece. It was her first ever float and I arranged it for her birthday.Monika was apprehensive at first and felt she wouldnt gain anything from floating for an hour. However, after the expereince she completely changed her mind and now would recommend the idea of floating at the float spa to anyone who wants to slow down and relax from the heavey pessures and stress of life. Peter Ryan

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The spa has very friendly reception staff. The spa is very clean, peaceful & professional
I have been many times and never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I have now visited the Float Spa several times and have found the floating experience to be one of the best ways ever to switch off from the world. I lead a very busy hectic and often stressful life. An hour in one of their pods enables me to completely switch off and lose myself. The minerals also work miracles. I would highly recommend anyone to visit the spa. From the moment you arrive, the welcoming staff look after you until the minute you leave and offer an exceptional extremely friendly and professional experience.