“Very Tasty Pizza. Not Expensive”

Seasons Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 336 Restaurants in Hove
Price range: USD 7 - USD 33
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kitchen closes everyday at 3pm and re-opens at 5 pm until late. Takeaway available (collection only)
Reviewed 11 January 2018

This is about the 4th time I've been to Seasons as it's local to where I live, so I went with my parents and I had a simple Margharita pizza, but it was really tasty and quite large, the nicest pizza I've had in quite a long time.

My dad had the Pollo Milanese (chicken in breadcrumbs with spaghetti & tomato sauce) and he said it was the nicest he'd ever had of this dish (and he usually has this wherever we eat) so this was quite a compliment.

My mum had a spaghetti pomodoro & also enjoyed it.

The service is not particularly quick, but we were aware of this from previous visits and we had no particular rush, so this wasn't an issue, but the waiter was very friendly & polite.

We also had 3 desserts plus drinks & the total bill came to £54 which was very reasonable for the quality of the food.

We will definitely go back, probably on a semi-regular basis as we all enjoyed the experience & food.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I had lunch at this restaurant yesterday. We had minestrone as starters and seafood linguine to follow. A 2 course meals for under £9.00 ..a real bargain! Both the courses were excellent. Will definitely visit the restaurant again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Didn't really expect much for the very reasonable set price lunch. It was fantastic and far exceeded our expectations. Freshly cooked, piping hot, very attentive service. What's not to like?

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Needed to get out of the office to popped here for an impromptu lunch with a few colleagues. I’d not been out to each ‘properly’ in Portslade before so was unsure what to expect. I had the impression before that it’s all supermarkets, cafés and fast food.

I needn’t have had any concerns – the food here was really good. All four who dined gave the food a double thumbs up. Personally I had the pizza, the base of which was just as full of flavour as the topping and I polished it off in no time at all (it wasn’t small either).

As part of the lunch menu, you can have a choice of certain desserts for just £2 but after perusing the main menu I was tempted by the semifreddo as that’s not on the menus of many places I visit and is a personal favourite. Again, superbly tasty and the accompanying espresso really set it off.

The four of us ate for under £40 (excl. tip) which I think is great value for a proper tasty lunch. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We have been to this delightful little restaurant many times and always have excellent food and service. Today we tried the lunch menu and can highly recommend it - very good value for money.

1  Thank Jane A