Just comeback from a wonderful week at Club Teos. I need another week to recharge my batteries due to the amount of activities I participated in last week!
I've never been to Turkey on holiday before, i'm normally a big Greek Beachplus fan, However I was keen to sample a Turkish Neilson Beachplus resort for a change. The resort of Teos is only a short (1hr) transfer from Izmir Airport. A short transfer is much needed after a long flight from The UK.
A warm welcome (drink of punch as well) was received from all the waiting Neilson staff on our arrival to Club Teos. Rooms are situated around the complex, amongst the pretty well-kept gardens.
The highlight of the week was the Teos Activity Schedule on offer to guests staying at Teos - what a selection!!! 'Relax as hard as you like' more like 'Participate as much you like' Cookie has designed an Activity Schedule that will suit all abilities and all activity seekers. Whether you're a land-based, water-based or fitness-based enthusiast you will have a great week of choice.
- Mountain Biking is pretty good for all abilities. Jordan The Mountain Bike guide offers a good balance of off-road & on-road rides. I recomend Friday's technical ride if you like some serious off-ride action.
- Wakeboarding is recommended early morning, as the winds pick up through the day. Expert and technical tuition is provided the brilliant Ski Team of Amy & Jimbo.
- Tennis is where the drinks and laughs happen all week! I really enjoyed my week of Tennis due to the enthusiam and jokes from the Tennis coaches; Paddy & Joe. Teos has four hardcourt Tennis courts, so you never have to wait long for a court to become free or join a pair for Social Tennis. The one activity session I recommend you to sign upto is: Booze & Balls! It's the social highlight of the week!
- Fitness sessions are everyday and allday! Fitness Jo provides a structured programme of fitness sessions for all ages (Family Zumba) and all abilities. Pool, Pavillion, Gym & Studio sessions.
Teos is another classic Beachplus resort from the Neilson portfolio, it ticks all the boxes for all ages and abilities. The local Turkish staff are brilliant with the children, always smiling and entertaining the younger ones. The food is your 5* Bachplus quality as ever...too many naughty choices of dessert!!
All in all, a five star resort with five star activities, tuition, staff, food and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco friendly Teos Village provides the best service at an exceptional location. Western Anatolian village style design of its facilities has everything you need for an enjoyable, and peaceful holiday. Come and visit us and be our guest! You are most welcome. For detailed information about our resort you can visit our site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Teos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Teos Hotel Seferihisar
- Hotel Marmara Teos
- Teos Village Seferihisar, Turkey - Izmir Province