“Very nice bistro!”
Review of Brasserie A-muse

Brasserie A-muse
Reserve with
Brasserie A-muse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Breskens
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I recommend this bistro. Great menu, good food and fare prices. The service was very friendly. I ordered a starter as a main dish which was no problem at all. Nice tetras as well.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Super lunch and very romantic good mood atmosphere Very kind and positive stuff ❤️ Welcome

2  Thank Irena P
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Looking for a place to have dinner we, by accident, entered A-muse.
What a nice surprise, this bistro. We had a table on the heated terrace, nice setting.
Staff is very friendly, unformal and helps you through the menu card. We had wonderful fish, fresh and cooked, state of the art. Small, but god wine list.
And above all, meals came quickly. We had an apero, starter and main course and left within 90 minutes.
I can recommend this place

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We started off a bit on the wrong foot as they couldn't find our booking and seemed flustered, and I was flustered because I didn't see why it mattered given that they had many tables available. Things improved from there. Someone helpfully explained the entire menu (which was in Dutch!). We settled on mussels nature, which came in a huge traditional pot with frites and sauce. We also had the shrimp croquettes and one order of bread with herbed butter. Everything came out at the same time and was fresh and delicious. The mussels weren't the best I've ever had - I thought the broth was too salty and too oniony - maybe the could have had more options (there were two - nature (the one we took) and garlic and cream. But they were good, and it was (almost) season, so we were happy with the choice. The rest of the food was fresh and delicious too. With drinks, I think it came to around 55-60 EUR. Very reasonable. And one of the server spoke Spanish (which my husband also speaks) - this simplified things as English wasn't getting much traction. A nice location with free 1.5 hour parking. Recommended!

1  Thank giulietta429
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Looking for a restaurant in the area, we decided to go to A-muse due to all the positive reviews. We were not disappointed! The food was delicious, fresh and homemade! We both had the shrimp croquettes as a starter, which came with a tasty salad with a lemon dressing. Then my husband had the ribeye steak with homemade! pepper sauce, I had the mussels with cream and white wine, both very tasty. The service was also very friendly, with great and honest recommendations for drinks.
We consider going back tonight, that's how good it was!

1  Thank LolliLu