All reviews train station next door fruit breakfast room bacon bread small town friendly hotel location is excellent only complaint after hours per night would stay here again bed was comfortable short walk enjoyed our stay eggs
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The staff were very friendly & welcoming, dogs are allowed in bedrooms and dining room. Very nice; comprehensive breakfast. Our bedroom was spacious and clean,plenty of places for hanging clothes and storing luggage; two comfortable beds pushed together, large bathroom. Parking outside the hotel was a bonus. We would definitely recommend staying at this hotel

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018

After 18:00, the staff all leave, the front door is locked and you have to enter by a side entrance. My electronic room key, let me in the building, but didn't open my room door. I had to go back outside, borrow someone's phone, and call management. They sent someone to reinitialise my card, and I could get into my room.

After 18:00, if you try to go down from the first floor into the lobby, the door is locked. It is also a fire escape. If there was a fire, people would run down these stairs, and if the door didn't open, people might be crushed. When I pointed this out, the manager said "if someone sets off the fire alarm, the door will open".

So, having discovered a flaw in their key system, they reassured me that their fire system is foolproof.

It could also use some new carpets and a coat of paint.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Like a return journey in time! In the heart of Weesp, but very close to the heart of Amsterdam! The hotel is in an old Dutch-style building and has very friendly staff! Excellent breakfast with a wide variety of very fresh assortments of your choice. A lot of peace and a charming-full atmosphere! At only 3 Sprinter stations by RAI Amsterdam, so within 20 minutes you can be in the heart of Amsterdam and save at least 200 Euro per day compared to the expensive Amsterdam's hotels!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The location is excellent and a short walk (15 minutes) to the train station which makes it easy to travel by train to Amsterdam - only 15 minutes ( 4 stops).Weesp is a beautiful,relaxing and quiet village.The staff is friendly and the breakfast excellent with many choices.We can recommend Hotel Het Hart van Weesp and will defiantly stay there again if we visit the Netherlands in the future.Special thanks to Lenie Bohle (staff )who made our stay special.

Room Tip: In the new section,overlooking the canal.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bernard Sanet d
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The room for 3 people was in a great size with comfortable beds. This city is 20 minutes away from Amsterdam if you take the Sprinter located less than 10 minutes walking.
Room and bathroom were clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends