All reviews train station ede wageningen minute walk one night steak an upgrade my colleague town centre dinner netherlands amsterdam meeting hour vicinity entrance schiphol
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located very close to Ede Train Station. Is an extremely fancy hotel, nicely decorated, with very friendly staff ( they also have a bar, witch is closing after 1 am).The breakfast is variated , for all tastes. I truly recommend it!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Hi all,

This was simply amazing, enjoyed the recently renewed bar and the staff is extremly funny and friendly (Cas and Daniel specifically). I would recommend this to anyone. The bartender as on the picture is top notch, he knows how to prepare a cocktail!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Me and my friends were there for a summer school in Wageningen. The room and bathroom were clean and mostly nice, even if a bit small. Location wise, it's really close to the train station, and there is a bus stop were you can take a bus to Wageningen campus. There is a couple of really nice pubs closeby too. However, I can't give a higher rating for several reasons:

- Initial service: we had a 13 people booking and when we got there, the recepcionist didn't know who was in each room. She also made us pay for the whole stay in advance, without taking into account that we needed separate receipts (we were three people sharing a room) or asking about it). We later discovered that this could not be fixed in any manner, even if we were told by another recepcionist that it could. We are also to blame for not stating it from the beginning, but the general first impression was of really bad management, and checking in was chaotic, annoying, and slow. Her excuse was that "she was alone" in the reception at that moment.We were only three people checking in at that moment.

- Wifi sucks. It's an open network, so be prepared for several google security alerts. And if you are using any mail clients like Outlook, good luck with sending any email. It is not what I would expect from a place that claims 4 stars.

- Breakfast was around 15€/day, and we were staying there for a week, so we just skipped it altogether and found a cheaper place on campus.

- Check out was super slow, so don't leave it for the last minute.

All in all, I would probably avoid it if I go back to Wageningen.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel is close to Ede-Wageningen station (5 minute walk), which is about one hour from Amsterdam or Schiphol. It's not in the town centre and there's not much else in the vicinity, but it was very handy for a business meeting. Hotel rooms are good with some interesting styling, the bar serves good food and breakfast is also very good. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018

My colleague and I stayed here for business for one night. The steak in the restaurant was great, the best I have had in a long time, breakfast was also very good. The public areas are really well presented, it almost feels like a club rather than a hotel, it works very well. The rooms are a bit dated and could do with an upgrade. However saying that they were clean and comfortable. I will definitely book in again when I am back. Thank you for a nice stay.

Date of stay: March 2018