We stayed a couple of nights. This hotel was lovely. Great location, bike rentals on site and amazing staff. The restaurant manager, Jean Paul, was wonderful. He accommodated us without a reservation and very attentive providing detailed English translation. Front desk staff were also pleasant and helpful. Room was spacious and comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Schylge (4-stars) is in the lively harbour of the village West-Terschelling and has a wonderful view over the Wadden sea. The hotel views are dramatically influenced by the continuous movement of the sea and tidal changes. Hotel Schylge offers luxury and comfort. Restaurant 'Op West', one of the best on the island is led by star decorated chef Ton van Scheppingen. Within a short walk along the harbour you will find yourself in the charming village of West. Walking and cycle paths to the beach, woods and sea begin from both the front and back of the hotel. In the last few years Hotel Schylge has been largely renovated. The rooms have a luxurious designer feel but at the same time still manage to capture the unmistakable island feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your WestCord Hotel Schylge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip West-Terschelling
- West-Terschelling Golden Tulip