Very good hotel approximately 1km from centre of West Terschelling. Short walk into town. Handy for going to other parts of the island as the bus stops just outside the hotel. (Don't forget your OV Chipkaart!) Good buffet breakfast and a very nice restaurant for dinner.
Definitely get a sea view room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Schylge (4-stars) is in the lively harbour of the village West-Terschelling and has a wonderful view over the Wadden sea. The hotel views are dramatically influenced by the continuous movement of the sea and tidal changes. Hotel Schylge offers luxury and comfort. Restaurant 'Op West', one of the best on the island is led by star decorated chef Ton van Scheppingen. Within a short walk along the harbour you will find yourself in the charming village of West. Walking and cycle paths to the beach, woods and sea begin from both the front and back of the hotel. In the last few years Hotel Schylge has been largely renovated. The rooms have a luxurious designer feel but at the same time still manage to capture the unmistakable island feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your WestCord Hotel Schylge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip West-Terschelling
- West-Terschelling Golden Tulip