“Excellent food”

Rocxi Beach Restaurant & Tapas
Ranked #17 of 393 Restaurants in Castelldefels
Price range: USD 23 - USD 45
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I love the food. You get oysters, fine salads, meats - Spanish classics in a modern interpretation. I love the design as well. It's hard to get a table at night, especially if you come after 8pm. Many Spaniards come here for fine dining. Better make a reservation. Service is not overly welcoming or smiling, especially with foreigners is my impression. Have been there more than three times now and decided to call it character ;)

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank zauberhafte

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

The food and wine selection is good and the atmosphere is trendy and quite noisy.
Areas for improvement: service (quite cold and detatched - cool) and pricing (not as une pensive as some commentators claimed).
Unlikely (but not impossible) that we will go back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Have visited various restaurants and bars in this area over the years as a frequent visitor on business. This was the first time I'd been to Rocxi Beach, recommended and booked by a colleague. Simply put, it was excellent. The decor is nice, unfussy and modern and the food and service was great. There were 6 in our party and we ordered a variety of dishes to share and taste etc. It was all good - but the scallops stood out which is praise indeed.
Staff were helpful and friendly without being all-over us. English menus were available for those who needed them, but advice and help from the staff made them un-necessary.
I will return here. Costs mid-range but excellent value for money for quality food and sevice

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Went here on a Thursday night with no reservation.
No problem they found us a table outside as requested.
Food and service was excellent attention to detail first class.
And at reasonable prices!
Will definitely return

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Thought this restaurant looked lovely, no tables outside so had to sit inside...not a problem as we hadn't booked but we were told the outside was "all reserved for Spanish people" the service during the meal was also bad.
Food was not cooked through enough both for the starter (mini hamburger) and the main (entrecôte) the main I asked for well done and it turned up medium rare, I am pregnant so I can't have it less than cooked through! I had to ask for my food to come back as they didn't bring it back.
The entrecôte was served with all that can be described as unsalted chipsticks (crisps) no veg or good potatoes.

Overall expensive and not a good atmosphere - won't be returning.

Date of visit: August 2017