“Nice discovery”
Review of TasKa

TasKa
Reserve with
TasKa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 377 Restaurants in Castelldefels
Price range: USD 17 - USD 29
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I've been there for dinner and the restaurant was almost empty when we arrived. Ok, it was a week-day and it was raining like hell! We decided to go on a "Tasting Menu" and i must say, that was a good choice. We had " Jamón" (so delicious, we asked for some more), Bread with tomato and so on. For main dish we asked to be surprised and we did! I think it was one of the most honest restaurants I've been in the last month's! For desert the waiter suggested a desert his mom (yes!) was doing for him and that she usual do for some regular clients and i can imagine why: wow! I will come back for that desert! At the end, a very reasonable prize and service was fantastic. A must come-back, for sure! Please note: Best to reserve a table as Spanish people really dinner late, has we found out!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

My friend celebrated his birthday with 10 friends on the 14th February 2018 so went for the set menu to save money. We ordered the duck and steak as the main courses. The duck was over cooked as it had been microwaved and looked anaemic and came with no side dishes. Never seen a more disgusting looking duck, don't know how they dare served it. The steak was passable but came with an inedible pate accompaniment which does not go, very odd selection and it came with a couple of slices potatoes only. I will never eat here again as the standard of food was shocking.

TasKa R, Gerente at TasKa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Morning,
We are sorry that your stay in our restaurant was not perfect.
Our meats are of the best quality. The duck is confited and baked to make it perfect, but I guess it was too baked.
The beef sirloin can be accompanied by foie gras (home made, and with great success) but can be ordered without it.
In any case, you should notify us, we would change the main course without problems.
Thanks for your visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I ve been many times in this place and i think that is the best restaurant in Casteldefels
Amazing food and very very good hospitality

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We spent a weekend in Castelldefels and we loved this restaurant so much that we had dinner and went back for lunch as well!
It's a lovely family run restaurant and we saw a lot of locals eating there. We ate outside on the terrace and it was perfect. I can highly reccomend trying the Fideua, croquetas, boquerones andaluz, sashimi and gambas a la plancha. I will definetly go back and try a few more dishes!!

1  Thank potterducks
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Had dinner now a few times in this restaurant and we've always had a very good experience. The family running the restaurant is very friendly and the food for sure is a step up from the normal. Highly recommended!