+ great location, easy to drive anywhere on the island, great view of the mountains
- This house is a joke!
- First of all, we had to pay a 40 euros "cleaning tax" (but some comments mention 60 euros). This tax is ONLY for the cleaning at the end of your stay before the next clients. For that price, we found the pots and pans extremely greasy and we asked for them to be washed again. There is no hoover in the house, so it's quite dusty especially in corner and the couches smell like dust. We checked in early so the house was not ready, the cleaning lady came while we were here and we saw them do it for about an hour, it is not worth that price.
- HEATING: we were VERY cold on the first night, the house is not properly isolated and in altitude, basically inside and outside the house is the same temperature. We only had a dehumidifier which was only blowing barely lukewarm air, not enough to warm up the bedroom. We had to sleep with our coats on! The next day we had to beg the landlord to bring a proper heater, which he fortunately did after letting us understand that we were not normal people (it was December, 24th).
- BATHROOM: Since it was SO cold on the first night, we tried to warm up with a hot shower, but the tank wasn't big enough for 2 showers so the second person had to finish with lukewarm almost cold water, lucky we didn't have to wash our hair! We changed the setting of the tank on "max" the next day, which was enough for 2 quick showers (but we had to wash the dishes with cold water though). The shower curtain is much too small and however hard you try to be careful, there is water everywhere on the bathroom floor in the end. As the house is too cold, we had a hard time to dry the towels (don't get me started on the bath mat!). After a few days, we had a moist smell in the bathroom.
- There is a gas cooker has 4 burners and an oven, however no lighter or matches were provided with the house, we had to buy some ourselves (after a failed attempt...)
- A washing machine is also provided but no powder, you need to bring or buy some.
- Finally, there are really few plugs in the house, most of the time, you need to unplug a lamp to be able to recharge your phone or computer. We asked for multi plugs and also for the bathroom plug to be unlocked.
--> Anyway, we were not satisfied and we would not recommend this house to a friend, it was too much trouble for just one week of holidays.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|