“Really nice villa, well equipped and located”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Carina

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anne R
Newry
“Really nice villa, well equipped and located”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Just spent a lovely week in this villa. Margaret the owner was very friendly and helpful and answered my emails quickly. The villa suited us perfectly. Beds comfortable. Kitchen well equipped for cooking. Quiet residential location. Just approx 10mins walk to the Marina Rubicon which is very attractive with lots of restaurants, some shops and a weekly market. The main Playa Blanca resort is also within walking distance but taxis are available if required. Overall a great holiday and would definitely go back.

20 Dec 2017
Many thanks Anne for taking the time to submit your review, especially at this time of year when you will be so busy with the run up to Christmas.

I really appreciate your comments and am so pleased that you had a lovely time. I hope your holiday has set you up nicely for the dreary weather back home.

I suppose it's all a distant memory to you now but maybe sometime in the future you will return to Villa Carina and the lovely resort of Playa Blanca.

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year

Best Wishes

Ken W
“Quiet and peaceful villa”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

What a lovely villa this is. It is well equipped and in a great location. A short walk from the local marina with its supermarkets and restaurants. We spent a lot of our time just relaxing around the pool as it was so peaceful and quiet with a great view of the sunset from the balcony. We arrived in darkness but the directions were excellent and we had no problem finding the property. Thanks Margaret for sharing your villa with us.

29 Nov 2017
Dear Ken

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am really pleased you enjoyed your time at Villa Carina and felt that it was well equipped and in a great location. It is really nice to sit and watch the sun going down on such a beautiful island.

Hopefully you will visit Villa Carina sometime again in the future!

(For information I have to give my husband the credit for writing clear directions. I am afraid it is not my strong point. If I had written them I fear that you might still be driving around looking for the Villa!)

Very best wishes

Gillian58...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday villa”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa was perfect. it was clean and well equipped with all you could possibly need. It was well positioned within walking distance of the beautiful harbour with lovely restaurants. We hired a car, driving around the island was easy.
We were there for a week our days generally started with a walk down to the beautiful for a dip in the sea and chill for a couple of hours. then a drive out for lunch somewhere and back to the villa and a chill out around the well positioned pool which had the sun right up until the evening. Then a shower and walk down to the harbour for dinner, we sampled a different restaurant each evening, they were all good.
We had a fabulous time and would thoroughly recommend Villa Carina in beautiful Playa Blanca.

Your age range 50-64
21 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. It really is appreciated.

I am really pleased that Villa Carina was to your liking and that the Villa was equipped with everything you needed. That's very important to me.

Playa Blanca is such a beautiful resort and Lanzarote is an amazing island. It sounds like your holiday was all you could have wished it to be. I really hope you will come back to Villa Carina in the future and continue to explore everything this amazing holiday destination has to offer.

In the meantime may the coming year bring all you could hope for.

Best wishes

Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

19 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Villa Carina. I am so glad you found the Villa to your liking and that it had everything you needed. The Villa is in a perfect location to allow you to enjoy everything Playa Blanca has to offer- it really is such a beautiful resort.

I hope you will come back to visit Villa Carina again sometime in the future.

Very best wishes

Margaret.
DMWALK1
Kent, United Kingdom
“Relaxing Holiday”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Villa Carina was perfect for the relaxing holiday we were looking for. The villa met all our needs and was clean and spacious. This is the first time I have booked a villa for our family and I can honestly say I'm converted. Having your own pool and not having to fight over sun loungers was bliss. The pool was checked twice weekly (Tue and Friday) to ensure it met the required standards which we liked. The local supermarkets in Los Coloradas is only a 10/15 min walk and has a fab butchers. The other is located in the shopping centre next to the Marina. The lovely Rubicon Marina is only a short 10 min walk and has ample bars and restaurants to choose from. We ate early in the evening and had no problem getting a table however if you like to eat about 7pm onwards I would suggest you book a table as it can get very busy during peak season. We loved Afrodite Little Italy restaurant (most expensive that we ate in) and Cafe Berrugo (most inexpensive). Playa Dorada beach is beautiful and definitely worth visiting. From the villa it's about a 30 minute walk along the costal path. If you’re not keen on walking you can get a taxi for approx 3 euros. Be sure to try Chacho Fresh Burger when in the main Playa Blanca town. Overall Villa Carina is ideally located and everything we needed was within easy reach.

22 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review- it is greatly appreciated. It is really good to hear that Villa Carina met all your needs and that you are now a convert to a Villa holiday! I must say I love the freedom a Villa holiday gives you.

All of the comments you have made will be useful to guests who are visiting in future. As you say there are lovely bars and restaurants in the resort. Cafe Berrugo is also our favourite for an inexpensive meal and the garlic prawns are second to none. I enjoy the atmosphere there and particularly love Mattheo- the Spanish Waiter- who calls "good morning" to you regardless of the time of day you visit the Cafe. He is such a friendly welcoming person.

I hope you will one day return to Villa Carina and again enjoy a wonderful holiday.

Kindest Regards

Margaret
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing