3,216 results
All reviews blue moon holiday village first choice atlantic bar quiet pool main pool mickey mouse pool el chef upstairs restaurant kids club superior apartment evening entertainment the mediterranean restaurant high ropes great holiday entertainment team sunbed situation
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The resort is targeted towards families, with pools for kids at different ages, activities etc. Lots of kids chairs in the restaurants.
The flats are spacious and with a well-equipped kitchen corner.
The beach has lovely sand and is protected from the waves by piers.
Friendly and helpful staff. We had the all-inclusive option, and the food was really good for buffet standard. athe garden was well-kept, and there weree supermercados and restaurants by the strand promenade at the sea front of the resort.
One of our flats had an invasion of ants, and boths had a wet sleeping room floor when there were heay rain showers.

Room tip: May be busy to live close to the reception and restaurants.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank S9541WTjons
Víctor G, Front Office Manager at TUI Family Life Flamingo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Jon S:

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your holiday in our complex. We always welcome feedback and all your comments are taken seriously. I am very happy that you enjoyed your holidays with us. We have a very good team fully orientated to the customer satisfaction. The whole Flamingo Beach team appreciate your nice review and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

A fantastic resort in a beautiful location. We were lucky enough to be given a free upgrade to a superior room by the agent at the time of booking and I’ve got to say I was extremely impressed from the moment I walked in. The bedroom alone was as big as a normal hotel room and on top of that there’s a large kitchen/diner/living room and a separate huge bathroom.
The food available in the resort restaurants was always good and there was always plenty of choice.
The first person we met in reception at check in was Richard, the management should be very proud as he is friendly, attentive and nothing is too much trouble.
I would suggest that anyone with limited mobility think hard before booking as most of the rooms are up steps. The beach is a 5 minute walk down quite a steep hill, going down isn’t as big a problem as coming back up.
I wouldn’t hesitate to return to Flamingo Beach, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Z6090CAjoanneh

Dear Joanne H:

Thanks a lot for taking your time and write such a nice review. We always welcome feedback and all your comments are taken seriously. Our whole team is very proud that your holiday dreams came true. I passed your review already to our staff (in special Richard) and they are very pleased that your holidays were fantastic.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I travelled alone with my 5-year old and for this purpose the place was perfect! Had even some own time to walk on the beach and go to the gym when my child enjoyed the Bamse club some days. The kids entertainment team were all super nice! Was great to have Finnish speaking staff on site as well, so my child could understand the Bamse club programme. The evening shows were nice as well. The rooms were comfortable and fresh looking, nice furniture and well equipped. Had a good sleep. We had a partial sea view, which was nice.

We had the half board, and the food was good. Many choices and variation each day. And the dinner at Taverna was great! The only a bit negative issue was that, because of the huge amount of kids and babies in the (fully booked) hotel, the restaurants were not very peaceful. Even a bit chaotic at times. So, for an adults-only trip I would go somewhere else, but for a family trip it’s great!

Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank ala101

Dear ala101:

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your holiday in our complex. We always welcome feedback and all your comments are taken seriously. I'm sorry to hear that you have had some issues during your stay. Your comments are being investigated and passed on to the staff. Every day we work hard to try to give the best possible service, sometimes no matter how hard we try some situations will always be difficult to control. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Stayed for a week last week (Jan 2018) as all inclusive in a superior apartment room. There were steps to get into our room, but we loved having a terrace so when our (nearly) two year old had his afternoon nap where we could relax. It is windy in Lanzarote in Jan, but our terrace was sheltered and a great sun trap. Staff were very accommodating and hard working, the resort was spotless, food was fab, and everything was so well thought-out for families. The baby club (0-3yr olds) was great, our little boy loved the creche there and having an extra 2 hours time as a couple was brilliant (an extra charge of E12 was worth it)! Only suggestions to hotel was to have someone to help with extra bags on arrival and would be great if they opened the indoor pool in the spa for kids at 9am instead of 10am.
In January, there was plenty of space and the facilities didn't feel too crowded, but I can imagine that at peak holiday session, it wouldn't be quite as relaxing an experience. We found the downstairs restaurant a bit manic/noisy at peak times (the hotel warns you of the restaurants' "busy times"), so we tried to go earlier in the mornings and used the restaurant above reception in the evenings. Loved our meal in the Taverna as well. We will be back :-)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank Think Believe A... L

Dear Think Believe A... L:

On behalf of TUI FAMILY LIFE staff, we want to give you a big thank for your good feedback. Everyday we work very hard to give all our guests the best satisfaction. Again, thank you so much and look forward to see you here on your next holiday.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

TUI advertise this resort as international, from the entertainment to the kids club to all the activity. Coming from Germany, with a small 4yo kid, we were confident they had some German-speaking personnel, especially because we bought the trip in a travel agency in Germany (and we EXPLICITLY ASKED FOR THIS). Unfortunately, when we arrived, we discover that 90% (or more) of the guests were from England, and all the kids-club employees were just English speaking. Which for us translated into having NO TIME for us two (parents). When we discussed this with the manager, they clearly told us they have limited capabilities to solve the issue, and when back, TUI offered to give us a 50€ coupon (which I found RIDICULOUS AND OFFENSIVE compared with the amount of money we paid and the problem itself). I'm pretty sure I will never book my vacation again with TUI, even if the resort itself was overall good (ok, crockroaches everywhere, but it is quite normal on the entire island, just take this into consideration before booking if the things makes you shiver, because it will be the same in all the places in Lanzarote).

Date of stay: June 2017
4  Thank Giuseppe G

Dear Beppe G:

I wish to sincerely thank you for your recent review on our hotel. Guest Feedback is extremely important to us and my staff and I use this information to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable stay with us. This is a family resort oriented for kinds where we have german staff in the miniclubs and the recpetion but most of the guest speak in English as everybody can understand.As you should know, we are a Tropical Island next to Africa. Once again, thank you for your comments....