4,448 results
All reviews isla de lobos kiko land family block don giovanni la hacienda block d the main hotel half board the salt water pool a la carte restaurants guest relations tapas sea view soft play kids club turn down service lower pool
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I have just returned from a perfect 10 day holiday
I love everything about this hotel.
Starting with a glass of cava whilst checking in is finalised.
Excellent buffet breakfast
Beautifully clean hotel
Staff who always are so polite and always acknowledge you with a happy smile
This was our second stay and our upgraded room was superb
Thank you again to the whole team who looked after us on our stay, already looking forward to our return visit

3  Thank LesleyB1988
Princesa Y, Resident Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest.

Thank you very much for sharing with us your thoughts about your stay at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort and for having chosen our hotel for your holidays in Lanzarote.

We are really happy to read your kind words. I´m pleased to know that your stay at the hotel has been satisfactory from the beginning to the end, regarding our gastronomy, facilities and staff attentions.

We hope to welcome you for a third time at our hotel to offer you a new unforgettable stay. I would like to encourage to book the half board Luxury basis in your following stay, which includes dinner at all a la carte restaurants, the Italian restaurant Don Giovanni, that you’ve enjoyed so much, also + tapas, Japanese Kampai, and of course our awarded gourmet restaurant Isla de Lobos.

Luis Folgar
Resident Director

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Get away for pre winter sun. Great place to go plenty sun four swimming pools one salt water lots of restaurants staff very helpful rooms big with veranda looking towards the sea. Four of the restaurants you have to book but this is easy because the hotel has its own app for your phone. You can find out anything about the hotel on the phone app Highly recommend.

1  Thank iaingrumpy
Princesa Y, Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest.

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts about your stay at the Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel & Resort, and for having chosen us to spend your holidays in Lanzarote.

I am pleased to know that your stay at the hotel has been satisfactory from the beginning to the end. At Princesa Yaiza Hotel every detail is designed to make the stay of our guests unforgettable. It’s great to know that you really appreciate our facilities and gastronomy.

We will be waiting to welcome you again at our little paradise in Lanzarote. For your next visit remember that you can contact our Guest Experience Center to organise you trips and excursions during your stay with us to let you discover Lanzarote.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I have now stayed at this hotel five times altogether, most recently for a fortnight's holiday with my wife in September 2018. My visits to the hotel have been both as a couple, and with family groups with grandchildren ranging in age from 6 to 18. On every occasion, we have all enjoyed everything about the hotel. Its facilities, food and staff are all first-rate.

I am disabled and hire a mobility scooter to get around whilst on holiday. The hotel has a number of disabled access suites (not sure how many, possibly 4 or 5), which I have stayed in on previous visits. These are very spacious, with a bathroom with wheel-in shower chair, and plenty of manoeuvring room. Unfortunately, for my most recent visit, all the hotel's accessible suites had been booked at the time I made my booking through TUI, who did not tell me of this. In consequence, I had to manage as well as possible in a standard suite, which was far from ideal, although the hotel tried hard to help by providing a shower chair and non-slip mats. My advice would be that if you need a disabled suite, book it direct with the hotel to make sure you get what you ask for.

The hotel is easy to get around with a mobility scooter or wheelchair, and the swimming pool is very accessible, having steps down at one end with a double guard rail. There is also a hoist available on request for those who need it.

Meals in the hotel's main buffet restaurant are excellent. Breakfasts cater for almost every possible taste, and in the evening there is again a very wide choice of food on offer. I particularly appreciated that in addition to the extensive buffet choices, there is also the option of choosing any combination of 4 or 5 different meats and fish to be cooked individually for you. I also ate outdoors at the hotel's Italian restaurant and Tapas Bar, which both made a very pleasant change, with live music being played in the background. There is a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant, which I have eaten in previously, and found it to offer both excellent food and excellent entertainment. For something really special , there is the hotel's 'Isla de Lobos' gourmet restaurant.

One of the hotel's greatest attributes is undoubtedly its staff. Everyone is as helpful as possible, responding quickly, cheerfully and efficiently to any requests. I will be happy to return there again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mctyke
Princesa Y, Resident Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear guest.

Thank you very much for sharing with us your thoughts about your stay at the Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort and for having trusted in us so many times in the past.

It’s great to know that you were comfortable during your stay with us, we do our best to make our different spaces accessible. Next time, don’t hesitate to contact us directly, so we can manage your booking and prepare your perfect stay. We are really happy to read your kind words. I´m pleased to know that your stay at the hotel has been satisfactory every year regarding our attentions, services and gastronomy.

We hope to welcome you for a sixth time at our hotel to offer you a new unforgettable stay. For future occasions, I would like to remember you that is possible to book for our restaurants, especially knowing that you really liked them, using our mobile app (available for iOS and Android).

Luis Folgar
Resident Director

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I have just returned from a seven day holiday. Everything was superb. This is my second stay and we were given an accommodation upgrade and it was so luxurious but comfortable. The staff were friendly, helpful, always available and knowledgeable. The cleanliness was second to none with everywhere being spotlessly maintained. The food was really varied and of good quality. I loved being able to watch a chef freshly cooking a piece of meat or a pasta dish for me in the restaurant. The pools, jaquizzi and sunbeds were not crowded and were lovely to use. It was great to be able to walk to the harbour or mariner in the mornings and evenings and look at the sea. A first class hotel. We will recommend this hotel to friends and family and we will definitely return for further holidays.

Room Tip: We loved our room with a sea view but would have liked the garden views equally both lovely.
2  Thank Kay B
Princesa Y, Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear guest.

I am pleased to know that your stay at the hotel has been satisfactory from the beginning to the end. At Princesa Yaiza Hotel every detail is designed to make the stay of our guests unforgettable. It’s great to know that you really appreciate our magnificent location, gastronomy, staff attentions and facilities.

We will be waiting to welcome you again at our little paradise in Lanzarote. For your next visit, let me recommend you try an exotic gastronomic experience in our Kampai Japanese restaurant, where you can be delighted with some amazing show cooking, especially after knowing that you really enjoyed the similar experience at Don Giovanni.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We were welcomed into the hotel with a refreshing glass of wine, and found the reception staff to be warm and friendly, explaining everything about the hotel to us. Our suite was an adapted suite which was excellent, clean and tidy, & kept like that via the room cleaning staff every day, although. The turn down service was a bit lax turning up at 22.30 one night. The facilities at the hotel are again excellent. That is apart from the disabled toilet ,there was only one for all three swimming pools , if you were on the top most pool it is a long way to said toilet. And I found that the disabled toilet was used by just about everyone at the pool where it is situated because either they were unaware of the other toilets further around the pool or just plain lazy. More disabled toilets would be better as would adequate signposting of the others. But all in all I loved this hotel and it’s ability to cater for the disabled. I look forward to visiting again.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms can be quiet.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Princesa Y, Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear guest.

First of all, I’d like to thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, and for having chosen us as the destination of your holidays.

I’m happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and to read that you had a wonderful experience in Lanzarote.
I’d like to apologize about the disabled toilet issue, we hope to could add more toilets in the future to make the stay of all our customers more confortable.

We will be waiting to welcome you at our little paradise in Playa Blanca. Please, do not hesitate to contact us to organize a new and unforgettable stay at Princesa Yaiza.

Thanks again and best regards.